Monday, Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, Monday

Hello friends! This is my last full day in NY, I leave for St. Louis tomorrow morning.

Daughter and I will work some more to help get her home back into shape after her plumbing disaster last Wednesday. Slowly, things are drying out, but it will take a while to get it back in shape. Mostly, the flooring got damaged, and an adjuster for the insurance company is coming today to see if and how well the damage will be covered. I sure hope they get relief, because this is going to cost some money.

The grandkids and I made Rob Appell's mummy pillows. They are so fun and very easy to make. Very little actual sewing involved!

I love being with my daughter and grandkids, but I'm clicking my heels and saying " there's no place like home" after a week away! Hope you all have a great day!

Re: Monday, Monday

I am with you on the "no place like home"... Great to go places and see loving faces, but the longer I am away the more I want my BED!!

Safe travels on your way back...
    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
    :icon_wave:

Comment

Safe travels Jean, until next time.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I saw the photos of your mummy pillows. They were adorable! Your daughter and grandkids probably loved having you all to themselves for a whole week.But I know it will feel good to get back to your own nest.

Comment

I was wondering how the flooding clean up and repairs were going. Safe travels back home. See you soon.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X