Lazy Raining Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Raining Sunday

It still looks pretty cloudy/overcast out there as we head into Noon Hour. I did sleep in and am still in my PJ's. I'm still recovering from Yesterdays run to Tanner's Orchard. About 30 + miles north of me.

DD#2 and I have week end adventures quite often.. and we can't never forget The Orchard. It was windy and high humidity with hundreds of kid and parents going thru the Corn maze!! Never laugh so hard at something so simple as seeing goats on their overhead ramps and pens begging for food.

We can't resist the salsa, bakery and fresh apple cider... The Apple turn over's are my weakness. And Muffin's to die for... wash them down with some coffee and you have a happy ME.

So today is rest up and do a bit of sewing... How is your Sunday going??
    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
    :icon_wave:

Re: Lazy Raining Sunday

It's foggy here, with more rain expected later today. Yesterday, I was all set to sew but a migraine put me down for the day. So today I will get to sew a bit besides doing laundry. I hope all of you have a joyous Sunday!

Jeannette

Comment

Lazy Sunday here, still in my jammies but the dog got up before dawn because she knew the rain was coming. It's been raining steadily and seems it will continue most of the day. Not the greatest light for sewing, but I'm finishing a mug rug I started last night and it's so lovely looking out the window that my FMQ is a little crazy looking and I don't even care. I think I'll remember the pelicans gliding and seagulls screaming when I see the funky stitches, haha. I did manage to run out of bobbin as I hit the last two square inches, I think when I get back to it I'll fill it in with a bird shape. That's one reason I love small useable projects; they are pure fun and freedom. I was going to make something exact, and it morphed into something I hadn't planned at all!

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

Comment

No rain here today. Sunny and nice - a bit overcast at times. I'm making apple butter today and the house smells so good! Need to clean out the fridge and go to the grocery store a bit later, and do a load or two of laundry. Hope to work on a cross stitch for a bit this evening. I woke up with a headache so I'm moving in slow motion though!

Have a blessed day!

Comment

Working...
        X