Missing easyquilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missing easyquilts

Well, if worse comes to worse, we could always call and request a welfare check at her house.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
      Pretty sure she lives in Ohio. I did a bit of searching and am pretty sure I found her address. I then checked the local papers for obits, but thankfully found nothing there.
      OH my, I did the same thing. And then I went on a genealogical hunt for some lost relatives and found one that had passed away in 2014. I wondered why the Christmas cards quit coming. Then I was looking for someone else in Illinois and so on and so on.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

It could be that she let her land line go after getting a cell phone. But still, perhaps someone with her address could drop her a line?

Comment

She definitely lives in Cincinnati. I remember when she was so excited on the opening day of baseball season. She posted about what a big deal it is there and how excited she was!

I am so hopeful she has just changed her number or gone only to cell as someone else said and that she is doing just fine!

I hope someone will post if they are able to contact her.

Comment

I just mailed her a card. I will let you all know when I hear something. I hope it is soon.

Comment

Working...
            X