a new day dawns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new day dawns...

Yesterday was a bad day for me. When the doctor basically said I was crazy, MM was on his side. It made me very sad and I started crying.

Well, a good friend from the forum (you know who you are!! ♥♥♥♥) sent me an email yesterday with some info about the reactions people living with someone have chemo can have. It was nice to wake up and be greeted by a cheerful husband who read the email this morning and has now admitted that what I have been telling him is wrong with me is true and I am no longer crazy!!! He has put plans into action before I woke up. He can tell by looking at me that this is a bad morning and is making me breakfast so I can get something in my stomach and take one of his anti puke pills. He even wants to go shopping to get some things that may help!!

Even better, he bought me an adorable jacket yesterday!!! He likes me Mikey, he really does!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: a new day dawns...

Do we get to see pictures of Momma Monkey in her new jacket?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

It's hard being a caregiver to a spouse who is sick. And it's hard enough to ask for help for things like that, let along convince someone that you do need help! I'm glad someone was able to provide you with some info that will hopefully get things on a better path for you. Sending you a big hug today and prayers for both of you.

Comment

I just read this article and it gave me a glimpse and a better understanding of what your experiencing.

AND you're not crazy.

https://www.asbestos.com/blog/2014/0...ons-caregiver/
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
          I just read this article and it gave me a glimpse and a better understanding of what your experiencing.

AND you're not crazy.

https://www.asbestos.com/blog/2014/0...ons-caregiver/
          That is the information I was provided with!! He is following all of the suggestions to a T!! I've not been too nauseous today, but I have been a little itchy. I get out by myself for a bit today and I think that helped some. My friends were highly entertained by it all.....
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Pat i'm glad someone found and sent that email to you.That has info in it that we were never told and you probably weren't either.You are not crazy and I know I never thought you were.I hope you feel better just knowing all of the info from the email.Of course he likes you he just couldn't understand it seems to be a male thing since the Dr the other day didn't either.Men!
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Working...
            X