Night Owl - Fly or Roost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Owl - Fly or Roost?

So I'm hooting from a tree in Wisconsin ... I was going to head to North Carolina in a couple of weeks. Now the hurricane is coming toward NC. So do I pack up and try to drive the 20+ hours home ... or roost and stay with the original plan.

The house has withstood other hurricanes. And it looks like the eye will go into the ocean and not make landfall here. I thought I had my mind made up to stay ... But the protective instinct is soooo strong ....

Praying that the Florida folks make it through without harm. Looks like they will get the brunt of it!
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; October 4, 2016, 11:38 PM.

Re: Night Owl - Fly or Roost?

Hoot hoot! Prayers for all the hurricane-affected!

Did a bit more stitching on the Santa today but the carpal tunnel made my hand go numb, so I took a break. It seems to matter whether I sew sitting up straight or reclining.

I've been looking up the films of Jim Sturgess. Quite the cutie! And he can sing!

Comment

Re: Night Owl - Fly or Roost?

So, Judy, if you went home, what would you do. You can't stop the hurricane! Just stay with your plan, enjoy your trip and leave time to stop and see grammaterry on the way home.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Working...
      X