Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday morning hellos!!!

tuesday blessings.jpg

Good morning friends. I want to thank those of you who are taking up the cause for Knitted Knockers. Word is spreading quickly for such a great volunteer organization.

It was good to get back into the swing of things at work yesterday. The morning went quickly, well the day went pretty quick too. I did manage to have a little sleep and did lots of quilting as well. I did have to go pick up Les after work so we didn't get home until almost 8 pm. It was a long day. Today after work, I just right to my 6 pm meeting and won't be home again till 8:30 or so. It's one of those weeks. But happily quilting along. I LOVE my job!!

So that's about it for me. Have a great day friends.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Tuesday morning hellos!!!

Good morning. Happy Tuesday. Well today is the big day for ds #2. He will be going to closing on his house. Very exciting for him and a bit nerve-racking since some paperwork wasn't quite completed yesterday. It's so hard when all the people working towards a goal aren't working at the same speed. Let's hope all goes well today and it doesn't get delayed. He didn't set up his actual moving date until 10/15 so we have wiggle room.

Two more days until the Employment Recognition Breakfast at work and as of yesterday afternoon, we will have 143 attendees. Down to the final preps of just getting everything packed up that needs to head over there and printing out all the nametags , putting them in the holders and organizing them into groups so that it will be easy to find them as people register that morning. It will all come together.

Have a good day everyone. Thinking of those down south watching the path of Hurricane Matthew.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Morning Everyone,

I had a yuck day yesterday but after a good sleep I feel more like myself. I hope to have a productive day that includes sewing.

Ginny, I hope things go well for your son's closing today. That's such a wonderful yet stressful thing.

Monique, glad to hear you are back in the swing of things.

Wishing everyone a blessed day.....
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Morning all. I ended up having to leave work yesterday and head home. Such a bad headache. Today it's better but now I am having shoulder pain for some reason! I slept most of the day yesterday so maybe just slept poorly last night.

Liam got his bday gifts early (his bday is tomorrow) and has been enjoying his new room...new monitor, desk and chair. That's about all that's new around here...other than his dad spending quite a few hours at my place on Saturday to celebrate Liam's birthday and set up his monitor and then yesterday to assemble his desk and chair. The bonus is that I felt absolutely nothing. I wasn't stressed or sad or anything. Couldn't care less...so I guess I'm finally over him...although I did have bad dreams last night about him. I've been waiting for this feeling to happen so I can write him a letter letting him know I'm finally able to move on...I will always miss him and our life but I can go on now without him. It's a pretty freeing feeling.

Anyway...that's all that's goin on with me. Nothing too exciting! Ginny hope your sons house closes today, Monique your job sounds great! Barb, hoping Olive is doing well and glad you are feeling better. Everyone else...sending love and hugs your way as well. xox

Comment

I'm able to get to the forum early today. Our weather is changing. After a high of 86 yest., it got windy bringing in a cold front. To be only in the 60's today. Low temps. coming, so I need to drain the fountain water & get it covered for the winter. The boy on the turtle that sits on the top gets brought into the garage for the winter. It might get down to freezing over the next couple nights. It's that time of year.

Wendy, sorry for your bad headache. Hope you feel better today.

My root canal tooth was hurting worse this morning, but tolerable with Ibuprofen, etc. The endodontist said it might hurt more for a couple days. It was a young woman dr. I really liked her. I thought she did a good job. I was glad to have the treatment completed in one visit. Everything went well.

I'm hoping I can find time today to do a bit of sewing, even if it's just for an hour.

Comment

Good morning! We're finishing up breakfast here. Then we'll start our day of schoolwork. I have a fun activity planned for the little girls. We're going to trace leaves onto construction paper, cut them out, and decorate our front window. I love getting to spend my days with them.

I sew everyday during nap time. I started putting 4-patches together last night for a lattice quilt to put in my shop. I think it's going to be really pretty, and it will be a good size.

There's not much else going on here...we just do life.

Monique, I hope you find peace in your busyness!

Ginny, closing on a house is so exciting! We just went through the process in May, so it's still fresh in my mind. I hope everything goes smoothly and as expected for him.

Barb, I'm sorry you had a rough day, but I'm glad you're feeling better!

Wendy, I hope today is better for you! I'm glad to hear of your healing heart. <3

JCY, we're starting to feel a little "fall-ish" here too. It's happened rather quickly!

I hope you all are blessed today!
            Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
            Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Another rainy day here, our front lawn has recovered nicely from the hot summer and even the back yard seems to be perking up.
              Didn't get much sleep last night, just hope I have enough energy for PT this afternoon. Saw some huge mums at the farm market the other day and hope to pick one or two up to put near our front door. Fall wreath already hung on front door so I'm ready for Fall. Farm market also has fresh picked apples from local orchard, think I'll make some dessert with them. DS#2 will be over for dinner later this week and an apple dessert will round off the dinner nicely.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Morning all...
                Just a super quick pop in here! Life is super busy at the moment - in a great way. I've got a quilt that needs more quilting today, and some blocks that need piecing. Catch y'all later
                Hugs and prayers for those that need 'em!

Comment

Well it's 6.35pm here but it is still Tuesday! Work wasn't bad but as I am on holiday from Friday until a week Wednesday I just see the work pulling up instead of coming down!!!
                  Haven't been in the sewing room for nearly a week but have to fill in some papers for the solicitor who is dealing with the sale of FIL house so probably won't get finished in time to sew. AND I still have cosmetics bags to finish to take into work before Friday!!
                  Hope you all had a good day and in the immortal words of Scarlett O'Hara, "tomorrow is another day" xx

Comment

Working...
                  X