Fall Forum Get Together PICTURES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Forum Get Together PICTURES!!!

Shirley you crack me up, like you would even go. You would go to shock everyone and really show how warm and fuzzy you really are.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Not if I had to pay for it, not in the budget. And I'm only warm and fuzzy when people aren't chewing on me for thinking differently. When it comes to THIS board, that is seldom.

Comment

Oh sweet loooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!! Did this turn into one of "those" threads??!?!

I saw that this was a closed group. I was only half kidding about the secrecy. I only really wanted to see the pics that had been posted of friends who were able to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat. Please Please PLEASE let's not snark over this. I'll have guilt that'll last me a month or better for starting this thread and having it turn into something like that! Sheesh!

Karen: Thank you for moving this to a more appropriate place. Made total sense.

Smile ladies. That's why we come here!

Edit to add:
        To be clear, I did not feel left out of the Retreat. I totally get why the GROUP was invite only. I was only asking so that it could be opened up at this point. "Invite Only" is a misnomer anyway, The Retreat is open, the group is invite so it doesn't get bogged down with all kinds of superfluous stuff. I've seen it happen. Like Jean said.
        OK?
        Last edited by EnumclawGramma; October 2, 2016, 03:49 PM.
        sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
          Oh sweet loooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!! Did this turn into one of "those" threads??!?!

I saw that this was a closed group. I was only half kidding about the secrecy. I only really wanted to see the pics that had been posted of friends who were able to attend the 2016 Fall Forum Retreat. Please Please PLEASE let's not snark over this. I'll have guilt that'll last me a month or better for starting this thread and having it turn into something like that! Sheesh!

Karen: Thank you for moving this to a more appropriate place. Made total sense.

Smile ladies. That's why we come here!
          It's okay Libby, you have nothing to feel guilty about.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Charyti will open up the group so that everyone can see it, as soon as she gets a chance...no need to get all 'annoyed'
            The 'Fall Forum Get Together" has always been a paid function...nothing new this year.
            Libby, no worries...no pleasing some people....it's all good GF. BTW...I didn't take any pics. I plan on stealing mine from other peeps. Charyti did take ALOT though...so she is probably sorting through them, She is pretty busy most of the time with the family too.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

You're a sweetie, Libby. Don't worry, we knew you were joking.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I have now opened the group to public so everyone can see the pictures. Things have been very busy and will be for the next several days so it will take me a while to get the pictures that I have posted.

Comment

Some people just like to see the negativity in things, rather than what it really is.

I've asked when some of the swap groups are finished to open up their group so I could see the wonderful projects they have made. Sometimes they do and it's a joy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
                    I have now opened the group to public so everyone can see the pictures. Things have been very busy and will be for the next several days so it will take me a while to get the pictures that I have posted.
                    Thanks, Charyti! We know you must be crazy busy these days! Now we all need to post what pictures we have!

Comment

Great photos. Thanks for sharing them. . . . Ceana

Comment

I tried to view the pics from retreat, but it says you must be a member of this group to see them. How can the rest of us view them?

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                          I tried to view the pics from retreat, but it says you must be a member of this group to see them. How can the rest of us view them?
                          You can JOIN the group now. It's ok, the retreat's over and they'll know you aren't going....;-)
                          sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
                            Bless your heart and thank you so very much! I've loved what I've seen so far, and I'm hoping there'll be more people pics to follow. I wanna see Jean! Sandy! Marilyn! Pat! Etc. Etc. Etc. !!
                            sigpic~~Libby~~

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                              You should be able to now.
                              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                              sigpic

Comment

Great pictures so far! Thanks for posting them.
                                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X