Sewing vs Tools in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewing vs Tools in the garage

We are downsizing, I cleaned out my sewing room and was able to get everything in three under bed storage boxes and three middle size storage boxes...It took me about a two hours and one trash bag and one bag to GW.

My husband has been working in the garage all day cleaning out the tools...Two trips to GW, the recycle can is full and so is the trash can...And he's not done! Hmm! Who has more stuff?
    Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Re: Sewing vs Tools in the garage

I cleaned out my kitchen this week. I had three food choppers and two blenders plus misc junk. So I have a little pile to take too. Feels good doesn't it.
    Last edited by Hulamoon; October 1, 2016, 06:46 PM.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
      I cleaned out my kitchen this week. I had three food choppers and two blenders plus misc junk. So I have a little pile to take too. Feels good doesn't it.
      I cleaned out the kitchen last week too. I found a 15 year old electric can opener I haven't used in ten years! I had completely forgot it!

I did go buy fabric today :-)
      Carrie

Comment

It really does feel good! We are selling off some stuff too! I'm saving the money to go toward a new sewing machine. I figure after all this work, I need something to look forward to! Probably won't get it until after Christmas! Delayed gratification!
        Carrie

Comment

I'm cleaning my kitchen also. I have so much stuff, especially since we sold the RV and cleaned it out. I have 1 big box so far...I've only done about a third of the cabinets. I also had one big sack of old spices and tea and coffee things that have expired. I feel better already! Tomorrow I have to finish DDIL's wall hanging, and then back to the kitchen.

Comment

I just went through my pantry shelves and cleaned out and reorganized everything. It feels good to open the cabinet and see everything all lined up neat and in clear containers. I can see exactly just how much I have at a glance for making out my grocery list each week.
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I have a button I often wear that says "I'll trade husband's tools for fabric."
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Someone needs to come and clean my whole house out. I do it about every 3-5 years but everytime I make more space, DH fills it up with tools.
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

Working...
                X