New fall shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New fall shows

How in the heck did I not know that Survivor started already??? I'm more than a few shows behind....thank goodness for on demand!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

The only new shows I've stared are Van Helsing and Westworld. I tried Lethal Weapon and wasn't impressed. I'm waiting to watch Timeless and am hoping it's decent.

I watch much too much television so I have tons of shows. And I see the SyFy channel is coming out with a bunch. Good thing I can sew while I watch.

Comment

Panda bear, just watched first episode of Timeless tonight and we loved it! Also watched the first episode of Conviction and it was pretty good too!

Comment

Still watching NCIS...want to see how it develops with the new characters. Gibbs seems to be changing as a character..he admitted he wanted to be a painter when he was younger. It felt so strange to have tough Gibbs admitting something like that. Abby is beginning to grate on me a bit.
          Like Bull so far but keep seeing Dinozzo instead of Bull.
          Like Designated Survivor . ...always enjoy Keifer Sutherland.
          NCIS New Orleans is adapting to new characters...will watch to see how that goes. I never really liked NCIS L.A.
          I always watch Hawaii Five-0 but the Danno/McGarrett relationship is a bit overdone for my liking.
          Like Scorpion for the entertainment...can't keep up with the tech stuff. The only character I don't take to is the psych doctor.
          I was watching some of the earlier epis of Castle and really enjoy it. The later epis are not as good but I still wish it had evolved and continued.

Comment

Originally posted by sewluvit View Post
            Panda bear, just watched first episode of Timeless tonight and we loved it! Also watched the first episode of Conviction and it was pretty good too!
            Good to know about Timeless. I'm hoping to watch it tonight. I ended up watching the 2 hour premier of Scorpion last night. The new guy has got to go. I liked him at first, but now he irritates.

Comment

NCIS - love all of them. I have to watch New Orleans for Scott Bakula. Loved Quantum Leap!

Criminal Minds is on tomorrow and I'm sad. Hotch will no longer be there. We get Emily back but no Hotch.

Bull - not my kind of show. Every time I hear an ad for it now all I can think is 'There's Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo'

Elementary started last Sunday. Yay!

Comment

The only new show we just started is This Is Us. We love it. Haven't watched the second episode, yet; but we liked the surprise ending of the first episode.

We also love Halt and Catch Fire and The Blacklist.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Anyone else loving Westworld? I love the mix of the western town and the futuristic management area. The actors are so good too. They can change their animation from 'human' to 'robot' so nicely its as if they really are robots. I'm loving the story line too and there are a few plots going on it's fun to watch and guess what's going to happen next.

Comment

I watch all the NCIS shows, Survivor, Hawaii 5-0, Bull, Project Runway. Most of the other times I watch reruns of King of Queens. Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls and some of the old game shows. A few cookings shows, The Pioneer Woman, Giada, Barefoot Contessa and Worst Cooks/Bakers in America. I do miss the Amazing Race this year and hope it comes back in the Spring.
                    Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
                    X