New fall shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New fall shows

I like Bull and Designated Survivor. Both are really smart and well done I think. My one silly guilty pleasure is Superstore.

Any favorites?
    🌺 Lorie

Re: New fall shows

Due to the fact that I was at the retreat last week, I am still trying to get caught up on my shows!! I watched Designator Survivor the night before I left and liked it. I watched MacGyver last night...it was not the original, but it was good. I'm presently watching one of my favorites, Hawaii 5-0. The hotel in the season opener is one we have stayed in before...of course, it's a different name on the show.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I just started watching This is Us because it has "Adam Newman" from Young and Restless in it. Not too sure if I like it or not. Of course, Grey's Anatomy is AWESOME! I haven't seen anything else but I may download Designated Survivor if it is that good.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to The Amazing Race? The new season usually starts by now, but MacGyver is on Fri. eve. in that time slot. I really only watch it & Survivor.

Comment

This is us is really interesting. Stick with it! Greys isn't new and I have never watched it.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            Does anyone know what happened to The Amazing Race? The new season usually starts by now, but MacGyver is on Fri. eve. in that time slot. I really only watch it & Survivor.
            I, too, like Amazing Race.....here is what I found. http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1719...turn-video.htm
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
              I, too, like Amazing Race.....here is what I found. http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1719...turn-video.htm
              I miss the Amazing Race, too. Read the link you attached. Interesting and hopeful it will at least come back in the fall. Fingers crossed.
              Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Watching one of the shows I recorded...happy to see Scorpion's opening show is Monday for two hours!!!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

We started watching This Is Us and like it so far. That's about the only new one I'm watching. They've shuffled some of our other shows around. Still like Big Bang, The Middle, The Goldbergs.........
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I've watched a couple episodes of Bull and like it. I have Designated Survivor recorded but haven't had a chance to watch that yet. The only other new show I am going to check out is Kevin Can Wait.

The other returning shows I like to watch are Madam Secretary, DWTS and Blue Bloods. I also like Last Man Standing.
                    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Did not know about Designated Survivor. Watched the first two shows from "on demand". Now adding it to my list. Great show.
                      Karen
                      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

We watch CSI and Madame Secretary... I watched Bull and I liked it. Not sure what we will pick up this year... or drop. When they start getting too smutty we give them up.

CSI does get a bit warped... and we are discussing dropping it now too. A bit too much.

Comment

I've watched the first two episodes of 'This Is Us' and I'm hooked!
                          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Secrets and Lies is another good one. I watched last season and didn't know what they were doing with it next. It seems they are going to do a different story each season.
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Is anyone watching "Halt and Catch Fire"? We started it on Netflix and thanks to my brother who told me it was running we are now watching the new season on AMC.

Comment

Working...
                              X