Wednesday, hump day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, hump day

Good morning friends. Skies are a little cloudy but it will be a warmer day today.

My salsa day turned out 28 jars altogether. I have added my recipe to the recipe thread if anyone is interested. A half bushel of tomatoes was the just the right amount to make three double batches. My niece is supposed to be bringing me another half bushel sometime this week. I won't go far with 27 jars (I already gave one away). So today there is no canning. I have apples sitting there waiting. I may try apple jelly.

My friend Lynda popped in yesterday with another set of boobs. So I am all set now with three sets. Good thing too, I lost a set for a day and couldn't find them. LOL!!

On that note, everyone have an awesome day.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Wednesday, hump day

Good Morning Monique & all who follow,
    Yesterday, I ripped all the quilting out of a little crib blanket again.....third time now. I will make a 4th try today, if it doesn't work then I'll tie it. Have a hair appointment later this am. Then this evening, after it cools off, I will bake the cookie dough I mixed up last night. Getting ready to go to see my family, and I have to take my BIL some cookies.
    Monique glad you found your boobs, Wish I could loose mine, I better get going have much to do today.
    Hugs & Prayers to all those who need them. Happy Birthday Day to all who celebrate today. Kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone...i have been unable to post because my computer is very sick and posting on my cell phone is not as easy as one would think. I will be back when my computer comes home. Hugs to everyone
      Peggiep
      "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Morning Monique & Everyone,

It's quite cool this morning. I'm tempted to put on my wooly socks. Our Alana knitted me a few pairs of beautiful socks a few years ago and I live in them all winter.

I hope everyone is safely home from the retreat. With all the partying that went on they will likely have to rest a day or so to recuperate.

Monique, your salsa recipe sounds so good!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Happy sunny morning everyone.

Monique, you remind me of my mom who was always making jams and other culinary goodies. I did not follow in her footsteps however.

I have decided to attempt to research and buy a serger. OMG, that is a whole different language on its own. Coverlock versus serger! I really want to make activewear for DH and me, mostly because running tights are a minimum of 4-6" too long for me. I think I need to make a spreadsheet like I did when I bought my sewing machine before I even attempt to go to the dealers.

I'm off to physio later today. This will be my first shockwave treatment on my knee. I hear this hurts, but is highly effective. Wish me luck.

Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndaj View Post
            Happy sunny morning everyone.

Monique, you remind me of my mom who was always making jams and other culinary goodies. I did not follow in her footsteps however.

I have decided to attempt to research and buy a serger. OMG, that is a whole different language on its own. Coverlock versus serger! I really want to make activewear for DH and me, mostly because running tights are a minimum of 4-6" too long for me. I think I need to make a spreadsheet like I did when I bought my sewing machine before I even attempt to go to the dealers.

I'm off to physio later today. This will be my first shockwave treatment on my knee. I hear this hurts, but is highly effective. Wish me luck.

Have a great day.
            Lynda I hope you get relief for your knee.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
              Lynda I hope you get relief for your knee.
              Thanks Monique.

Comment

Morning....

Still extremely peeved from the horrible experience of 3 hours in the ER last night. The medical profession......???????

Will attempt to quit smoking today and begin to treat myself since I can't get anything progressive by going to the hospital.....
                Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

COFFEE ROOSTER.jpg Some days I really need my coffee!

Someone forgot to tell the sun we are supposed to be having 3 days of rain, gives DH another chance to get some grass seed down in our backyard.

Comment

Sherri, I guess I missed a thread? Monique, losing boobs sounds stressful! Glad you have spares!

It's 12:30 and I am only JUST getting to this post now. It's been a very hectic morning and its started with traffic! The advanced green that lets me turn onto the campus was not working this morning and traffic was backed up for over 20 minutes...should have taken me less than 5 from the slow down point! And the rest of the day just progressed along those lines up to this point! UHG! Wish I could just go home and crawl into bed!

Tonight I'm getting my nails done then cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming stairs (I detest both those jobs). Tomorrow night is aquarium night then Friday I'm having a bunch of strangers over for a movie night from a meetup group I have joined. Weird but whatever.

It's dreary here again today so that doesn't help my crankiness. I also forgot to take my AD last night. I can't take it during the day because it makes me tired...so that could be a contributing factor!

Well back to the grind! Sending love and hugs to those in need! xoxo

Comment

Working...
                    X