Tuesday, a sunny day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, a sunny day.

Good morning. Late getting here as I was visiting in the neighbourhood.

I am happy to report that the Momma seems quite happy in her new home. What a relief!!

Busy today as it is SALSA day. Going to start shortly.

That's it for me. You all have a fantastic day.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Tuesday, a sunny day.

Yup, it's sunny here, too. Mornings are chilly (in the 40's), but our thin atmosphere warms up into the 80's by afternoon.

DH has an eye exam appt. this a.m. He's dreading it. He feels so weak, that anything extra really stresses him out.

I finished the FMQ yest. on the "Turning Twenty...Again" baby quilt. Got the border sewn on 1 side. It's ready to fold over & pin. (I prefer pinning to wonder clips.) I should be able to finish sewing that yet today.

My abscessed tooth still is hurting pretty bad. Having to take pain meds. on a reg. basis. It hasn't been 24 hrs. yet since I started the antibiotic. Hopefully things will get a little better soon. All these dental problems in the past 2-3 mos. have been discouraging.

Time to get breakfast & get on with my day.

Comment

After a day of picking up sticks and walnuts then mowing our huge yard, I will gladly spend some time in my studio today. I just have the binding to do and my special baby quilt will be done! I see the end in sight.......what will I start next?

Comment

JCY sorry to hear about your dental issues. That can't be fun. Hopefully the antibiotics will start doing their stuff soon!

Nothing new here...cleaning house this week, tonight it's floors and dusting. Work is slow so driving me a bit nuts. Watched the debate last night and went to bed too late. Won't tell you my thoughts on it, but it was so good! lol!

Well off to get a cuppa tea! Hope the retreat gals aren't too lonesome! xox
        Last edited by WendyI; September 27, 2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Still a bit achy but getting better and able to move about, think receiving this photo of 7 month old great grandson J dressed for his Uncle's wedding got me going. Love those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
          JAMES AT WEDDING.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MayinJerset View Post
            Still a bit achy but getting better and able to move about, think receiving this photo of 7 month old great grandson J dressed for his Uncle's wedding got me going. Love those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]135697[/ATTACH]
            Oh May, what a little cutie!
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I finished my taxes and only two days later than the accountant wanted the paperwork. Such a relief. I'm waiting for the courier to come pick them up. They only charge $21 dollars for regular delivery and I sure wouldn't want to drive into Houston to deliver them. That is a real bargain in my book. Such a weight off of my shoulders.

I had to go housesit for my daughter and wait for the dishwasher repairman. It's just like a car. It won't misbehave when he comes, but it starts and turns itself off in three or four minutes for anyone in the family.

Hope they can get it sorted soon because the dishwasher really gets a workout at their house because they cook a lot even though my daughter works a stressful job with long hours and so does my SIL.

We're supposed to get a cool front but it's toying with us. It's still very hot and humid. I'm ready for cooler weather.

Comment

Working...
              X