Olive Is Back Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olive Is Back Home

We brought Olive home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Poor little thing, her tummy is bald and she has about a 6" incision and one of her legs was shaved for the IVs. She also lost 3 pounds, which makes a huge difference in her girth because she's a small scottie. She still needs infusions to treat the vaginitis issue, so I learned how to administer them.

Dottie was overwhelmed when she saw Olive and began screaming. I never heard this sound from her before. Olive is getting around fine and since they removed her sutures yesterday she can resume her normal activities. I will bath her today or tomorrow and that will make her feel better for sure.

Thank you for your prayers and support. We are praying the infusions will complete the healing process.

Hugs...Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Re: Olive Is Back Home

Barb, such good news! I know she'll recuperate better at home with her family and I'm glad Dottie can breath a sigh of relief to have her back with her again.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Oh, I bet she's glad to be home! Best wishes for a smooth recovery <3

Comment

That is great news and no doubt she will heal better at home.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

SO happy for you that your family has been reunited! Olive will be so much better at home.
          Peggiep
          "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

I'm glad she's back home and I hope Dottie can relax now and enjoy being back with her sister.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Happy News.

Comment

Oh my, it seems you are really being given the role of caretaker lately. I hope your family is on a healthy recovery soon
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

That's wonderful news!!! I'm so happy she is home

Jeannette

Comment

Happy news, Bubby. Hope your household gets back to normal with Olive now returned home. Praying she heals quickly.
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Wonderful news, barb! I bet Dottie is so happy to have Olive back home!
                      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I am so happy that Olive is on the mend and back home...
                        Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Barb, I am so happy to hear Olive is back home and doing well! Dottie screaming just touched my heart! Animals feel so much emotion and her screaming is such a big example of this. What joy and excitement she was feeling to have Olive home again that she just couldn't contain herself and expressed it the only way she knew how. That is so sweet!

Hoping Olive heals completely and that all this will be over soon and all stay well! I know you're so glad to have Olive home and Dottie happy again! Such good news indeed!

Comment

So glad to hear Olive is home and doing well. So sad for Dottie to see her that way, it must have really upset her. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon!
                            Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm so happy Olive is home and doing well. I'm sure Dottie was overjoyed! Olive will heal more quickly being at home with those who love her. Thanks for the update - I've thought about Olive often in the past several days!

Comment

Working...
                              X