• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubba
    replied
    Re: ......24 hours

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
    Hopefully if you can't see MM you won't feel sick.Try to enjoy yourself you need this so you can carry on once you get home.
    That is what I'm hoping for too!!! Outta sight, outta mind!!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Hopefully if you can't see MM you won't feel sick.Try to enjoy yourself you need this so you can carry on once you get home.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
    Pat i'm glad you decided to go,I hope you have a wonderful time while there.Make sure to look at all the shops for me please? Have a safe trip.
    I will do my best. I have spent all day sick......my side effects from chemo seem to be much worse than MM's!! I have two bags I'm packing and one I'm carrying on w/ all the things I sewed, plus my tote.

MM has left for work, he was not feeling well and said he would be home in a couple hours

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Pat i'm glad you decided to go,I hope you have a wonderful time while there.Make sure to look at all the shops for me please? Have a safe trip.

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Safe travels everyone. I am so excited for you all. Enjoy!!!

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

Originally posted by LauraP View Post
    Karen, why are you going all the way home before going to Denver? Denver is an easy drive from Hamilton.
    Because I need to be home Sunday morning, and didn't think it would make sense to drive all the way home from Denver (actually Breckenridge). I originally was going to fly to MO, then changed my mind when I started figuring out what I needed to bring. No problem with that, because there was no rush to get home. Then a few weeks ago, I got an invite to go to Breckenridge to visit my friend, and could not pass on that opportunity.

This may not make a lot of sense, but sometimes I don'the think things all the way through.

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

My plane leaves Saturday morning.. Not liking having to fly, but didn't want to drive almost 1,000 miles by myself was too intimidating. Wish I could just "twitch" my nose and be there. Now, I still need to do laundry, figure out last minute details and get everything packed up and ready to go. Can't wait to meet everybody.

Leave a comment:

• LauraP
    replied

Karen, why are you going all the way home before going to Denver? Denver is an easy drive from Hamilton.

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

A little over 10 hours and we will be in the air, too!

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

Remember all retreat goers, all of us who have to stay home are living vicariously through you. Have a fabulous time and let's hear all the juicy details when you return!! Safe travels everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    TSA checkers at the airport better report clean undies!
    Just took them out of the dryer!!!

Two bags packed, one to go!!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Have a wonderful time everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

TSA checkers at the airport better report clean undies!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
    Car is packed and ready to leave first thing in the morning. Is it morning yet? ��
    Not yet, unless you are old! Oh, yes, for you it's morning!!

Leave a comment:

• Doloris
    replied

Car is packed and ready to leave first thing in the morning. Is it morning yet? ��

Leave a comment:

Working...
X