Game Tronos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Tronos

Well not if someone in the forum sees this TV. series, I do not like much think it´s very bloody but my husband likes, and the news I have is that in the next season 2017, some of the scenes can bebarrika 02.jpgfoto1.jpgZUMAIA-.jpgZUMAIA--.jpgFlysch_de_Zumaia05.jpgSAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE.jpgSAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE-.jpgSAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE.-.jpg shot in villages of my country, good people not on the beaches of the coast that still preserve the ancient landscapes and ancient stones, the news has stunned much because it is a big production and we are so small, but we love that some of our places look around the world. I´ll tell you some of the places where you plan to roll, althogh they have very secret, one of the beaches is in the next village (BARRIKA) only 2.5 miles from my house in the bay where we fish, the other people (ZUMAIA) is 50 miles and finally the most famous area (SAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE) is a small joined to the mainland island by a bridge and many stairs (241) having a small church that is visited by all Basques and now also by tourist. As you can see is a curious story and that my country is making a lot of this speak hope you like the pictures. Thanks for looking and have a wonderfull day

Re: Game Tronos

I'm glad your area is being featured--so beautiful.
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

How beautiful! My island has big a film industry. They are always respectful of the land. I hear stories of some actors that aren't so nice though. lol
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

What a beautiful place to live! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures and the story of the upcoming film event!

Comment

wow! Where you live is stunning!!! Where in fact do you live??

Comment

Your country is beautiful - thanks for sharing your photos with us.
            Cindy

Comment

Breathtaking landscape, your country is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
              X