Get out the champers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out the champers

My eldest Grand daughter is expecting a baby at the end of February, and my daughter tells me its a boy, she is over the moon, I can see a very spoilt little boy in the offing. That will bring the tally to 6 - 5 boys and 1 girl.

I need to get the knitting needles out, booties and hats requested. Not sure about a quilt though the one I made for my Grand daughter ended up in the dogs bed!! I was not happy.
    ================================================== ==============

Re: Get out the champers

Good News~ I have 6 great grandboys.

Comment

Congratulations! I would be sad to see a quilt used like that too. I have five step grandkids and their grandmother makes them quilts. They are all young so I'm going to wait until they get older to see what interests they have.

I wish I could knit or crochet. I see so many cute toys on Pinterest. My dd pinned one this morning.http://www.amigurumipatterns.net/sho...thy-the-t-rex/
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Congratulations to you and DH!! I would say knitting something would be fun and fitting.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Congratulations.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

grandma_new_baby_boy_congratulations_cards-r45cd9ab5a5434b3db7135194f1880020_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
            X