Best medical ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best medical ID

I got really sick in July, lost weight and long story short I'm allergic to Tylenol. The pain I experience is worse than childbirth and sends me into a shock reaction. I've had 5 kids so I've experienced labor. I want to get a medical ID bracelet but want a good one I'm not going to have to replace very often. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Re: Best medical ID

I would suggest Medic Alert. http://www.medicalert.org/?gclid=Cj0...4YcaAlQr8P8HAQ

In addition to having a bracelet that says "ALLERGIC TO TYLENOL" they also keep as much medical information on file as you care to give them. So the hospital can call them and get, say, your list of medications, doctors and any other info that you think is pertinent.

Jeannette

Comment

They should have forms to order them at your pharmacy or doctors office, of check online.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I got mine at tippi.origamiowl.com I got the wrap bracelet with the slide on tag and had all my info monogramed on it. I have a couple of bad med allergies and some other issues like diabetes. I wear this and it is discreet and decorative. But if something happens they will look for an id bracelet or necklace and this has the info on it.

Comment

BR4030-Red_Genuine_Leather_Wrap_Bracelet_X1-2.jpgIN1001-Inscriptions-_Plaque-V2.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X