No announcement yet.

Prayers for my hubby and his brother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers for my hubby and his brother...

My deepest sympathy. I am glad that your husband will have the company of his brother while they travel together for the funeral. They will get comfort in that and hopefully not feel quite so alone.

Comment

My sympathy & prayers. God bless.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your father-in-law. Prayers for safety of travel for those who are going to the funeral.

Comment

My condolences to both you and your family. I will pray for your peace and strength in the coming days. Be strong for them and we are all just a click away.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will definitely pray for your husband and his brother.

Comment

"He was able to enjoy the past 4 1/2 months doing what he loved - sitting in the sun and eating good Portuguese food" Sad that he is gone but he did enjoy being back home. Safe journey for your DH and his brother.

Comment

I hope when my time comes I can say I spent my last days doing what I wished. May your travels be safe and your heart full of special memories.
                Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

Norma i'm sorry for your loss((hugs)) I will def. keep your DH and his brother in my prayers.I hope they have safe travels.
                  :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Oh Norma, I'm so sorry! God be with you all in this sorrowful time.
                    Nancy

Comment

Working...
                    X