No announcement yet.

Prayers for my hubby and his brother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers for my hubby and his brother...

My sympathy & prayers. God bless.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your father-in-law. Prayers for safety of travel for those who are going to the funeral.

Comment

My condolences to both you and your family. I will pray for your peace and strength in the coming days. Be strong for them and we are all just a click away.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will definitely pray for your husband and his brother.

Comment

"He was able to enjoy the past 4 1/2 months doing what he loved - sitting in the sun and eating good Portuguese food" Sad that he is gone but he did enjoy being back home. Safe journey for your DH and his brother.

Comment

I hope when my time comes I can say I spent my last days doing what I wished. May your travels be safe and your heart full of special memories.
              Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

Norma i'm sorry for your loss((hugs)) I will def. keep your DH and his brother in my prayers.I hope they have safe travels.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Oh Norma, I'm so sorry! God be with you all in this sorrowful time.
                  Nancy

Comment

Working...
                  X