X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: more excel help...uhg.

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
    Try this: =(COUNT(C4:C7+C12:C15+C19:C23+C27:C31+C35:C38))*7

(note the extra "(" before the word count & another ")" after the last range of cells before the "*7"
    I get a zero Then I tried to change the cell to "Time" but that didn't work either. BUT at least I didn't get an error! LOL! Maybe I'm using the wrong cells?!

So somehow tell it that when it sees "1-Jun" that should be equal to 7 hours. Is this possible? Then SUM that in the Required Hours This Month field?
    Last edited by WendyI; September 7, 2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

If you want to email the worksheet again, I can take another look for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
        If you want to email the worksheet again, I can take another look for you.
        You're awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Oh! One more thing...

I may be adding another row that indicates "Special Carry Forward Hours". The rules are that people can carry forward a maximum of one business day in flex time hours which is equal to 7 hours. From time to time there may be exceptions made where someone may be permitted to carry over a few extra hours. So that will also have to be calculated in also...I'm just waiting to be informed if exceptions will be permitted or not.

Comment

Working...
          X