does anybody know...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anybody know...?

I have always been able to access the forum using my android cell phone. For some reason in the past wee while, it will not recognize my login credentials if I attempt to log in on my cell phone. Is anyone else having these issues?

My laptop has died and so unless I get this figured out, the only time I can get on here is during workdays.

Re: does anybody know...?

I'm on my Android phone right now with no issues so don't know what to tell you
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I'm on my PC and get here OK but the past few days have found that I can't always reply to posts. Maybe some fine tuning of the website is being done.

Comment

did you try resetting your phone? (turning it off and back on) Sometimes when I have problems that will work
        Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Mine works fine as well.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I can't access the forum from my Android tablet. I had reinstall driver and when I did, I can't log on to the forum. I can log into my MSQC account and see my orders but not the forum! Hmm Maybe I should ask the tech people at MSQC!
            Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Comment

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
              did you try resetting your phone? (turning it off and back on) Sometimes when I have problems that will work
              Yep. I also had a new software update last night so thought that might fix it but just tried to log in again and nothin. I detest this new phone! It's an LG and I hate it. Going to a Samsung as soon as I can!

Comment

Working...
              X