Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Just got to thinking. With a lot of pouches, backpacks, & totes being made I wondered if you folks carried something when you leave the house. If so, how large or small is it?

Thanks
    Gina

Re: Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

I usually carry the ones I make. It's about the size of the three totes in one tutorial although it varies a little depending on what blocks I do it in. Also I only use the one handle that goes side to side, not two.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I have always carried a purse. The one I have now was given to me by my Sis-in-Love for my b-day last summer. It's huge - never had such a big one, but am loving it. I can put everything in it, and what I like best is that the lining is a light color - so I can see all the stuff I've crammed in it! No more scrounging around a black lining searching for my black phone, my black calculator, my black checkbook, my black sunglasses case...

Comment

My dd gave me a blue purse that I love. It is medium sized. I use it every day.

Jeannette

Comment

Yes always. I have a 31 bag I use all the time it is about 10" high and 8" wide, has nice long adjustable shoulder strap and 3 pockets with zippers. It fits my fat wallet with checkbook and my Kindle. I find out a good size. My 3 dd are in their 20's they carry around teeny tiny bags, don't see how they can fit a thing in them!

Comment

If I have to I will carry a purse. Usually I just let my husband carry everything. The one I am using right now I got on sale at Wallyworld for $3. It is big enough for my kindle, Ipad, notepad with pen, embroidering, phone and wallet. It is actually quite small but has lots of pockets.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes I have always carried a purse. I usually make my own from various patterns. They are medium sized. Wish I could downsize to a smaller size but can't. I don't like big ones as they are too heavy to carry and the bigger they are the more you stuff in them. Only real requirement is it has to fit my NCW, checkbook, keys and a small makeup case with assorted things but no makeup. Like tweezers, clippers, nail file, chapstick, mirror some tums and some tylenol.
              sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
              Time spent with cats is never wasted.
              Sigmund Freud

Comment

Always carry a purse or backpack that I've made.

Comment

I have a Coach purse that is pretty much done and a Guess Wallet that I use. I am really bad for shoving paper in my purse so have to clean it at least once a month or it gets completely out of control. I would love to sew purses, but I'm just not that good. LOL! I'm really picky when it comes to purses. I would prefer not to carry one but I always have to.

Comment

chloe large upright.jpg

My current carry
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I carry the smallest cross-body I could find. It holds a checkbook, drivers license, and my keys. Sometimes even a little cash.

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]134534[/ATTACH]

My current carry
                        Karen this is cute! Did you make it? What pattern is it? What size is it? Loving it!
                        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                        Sigmund Freud

Comment

I prefer carrying a lightweight small purse with a shoulder strap across my body so my hands are free. If I have to carry anything larger I will usually take a backpack.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I always have one, I also have a bum pack I know I know but when I am hiking with the dogs or just out walking I like my hands free and my purse not bumping me and I need some place to carry ID, dog bags waterbowl etc. I do have a small cross body that I use as well. I don't have the skills yet to do a purse but have made some totes
                            Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

ameribag healthy back bag - sz med to large. I always tend to go back to these. love the pockets and ease on my shoulder.
                              I have several other bags and wallets for quick trips, travel, etc. but these tend to be my favorite

Comment

Working...
                              X