Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamo69
    replied
    Re: Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Only if I have to! I hate purses. I want my hands free when I shop ---free of worry about a purse!. Carry cash, id, debit cards in a pocket business card holder and that goes in my back pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Carolnnc
    replied

Originally posted by tsladaritz View Post
    ameribag healthy back bag - sz med to large. I always tend to go back to these. love the pockets and ease on my shoulder.
    I have several other bags and wallets for quick trips, travel, etc. but these tend to be my favorite
    I love my Ameribag and it's the only purse I own! I didn't carry a purse until my sis gifted me with an extra small Ameribag. (I used to wear cargo pants and stuff everything in the pockets.) My Ameribag is just large enough to carry a small wallet, cell phone, pen, paper, lip gloss and my asthma inhaler. It's a soft bag and you can put it across your body or carry it on your shoulder. Since I can't cram everything I own into it, I can carry it around without shoulder and neck pain.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Medium sized xbody w/my wallet inside. Yes, I made both of them myself.

Leave a comment:

• Juliet Taylor
    replied

I find very useful to carry a purse or a tote bag with me, usually I sew them so I can make them just the way I want them to be
    I like a medium size so I can fit quite a lot of things without becoming too heavy

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

Always liked a medium size shoulder bag. When my arthritis progressed I needed to use a cane so I started using a medium cross body purse, that way my left hand is free. Sometimes when I'm in the car I forget my purse is across my body and panic when I can't find my bigger purse, thinking I left it at home or at a store. Cross body purse holds money, credit cards, cell, keys, licence, lipstick & a comb. I keep a tote bag in the car with all my other essentials, never know when you need your make up or coupons,

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

I did until I injured my shoulder, I had a small tear in my rotator cuff and opted not to have any surgery for it. It took a year to heal on it's own and during that time I didn't use a purse. I just put my licence, credit card and money in my pocket. Now if I have to take a purse it is a small cross body bag.

Leave a comment:

• tsladaritz
    replied

Hey we use those when traveling also. ;-) I think a lot of people are going back to them because they free your hands and are more secure than a crossbody.

Leave a comment:

• tsladaritz
    replied

ameribag healthy back bag - sz med to large. I always tend to go back to these. love the pockets and ease on my shoulder.
    I have several other bags and wallets for quick trips, travel, etc. but these tend to be my favorite

Leave a comment:

• Altairss
    replied

I always have one, I also have a bum pack I know I know but when I am hiking with the dogs or just out walking I like my hands free and my purse not bumping me and I need some place to carry ID, dog bags waterbowl etc. I do have a small cross body that I use as well. I don't have the skills yet to do a purse but have made some totes

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

I prefer carrying a lightweight small purse with a shoulder strap across my body so my hands are free. If I have to carry anything larger I will usually take a backpack.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]134534[/ATTACH]

My current carry
    Karen this is cute! Did you make it? What pattern is it? What size is it? Loving it!

Leave a comment:

• shirleyknot
    replied

I carry the smallest cross-body I could find. It holds a checkbook, drivers license, and my keys. Sometimes even a little cash.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

chloe large upright.jpg

My current carry

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

I have a Coach purse that is pretty much done and a Guess Wallet that I use. I am really bad for shoving paper in my purse so have to clean it at least once a month or it gets completely out of control. I would love to sew purses, but I'm just not that good. LOL! I'm really picky when it comes to purses. I would prefer not to carry one but I always have to.

Leave a comment:

• nayzie
    replied

Always carry a purse or backpack that I've made.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X