Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inquiring minds want to know...do you carry a purse?

Hey we use those when traveling also. ;-) I think a lot of people are going back to them because they free your hands and are more secure than a crossbody.

Comment

I did until I injured my shoulder, I had a small tear in my rotator cuff and opted not to have any surgery for it. It took a year to heal on it's own and during that time I didn't use a purse. I just put my licence, credit card and money in my pocket. Now if I have to take a purse it is a small cross body bag.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Always liked a medium size shoulder bag. When my arthritis progressed I needed to use a cane so I started using a medium cross body purse, that way my left hand is free. Sometimes when I'm in the car I forget my purse is across my body and panic when I can't find my bigger purse, thinking I left it at home or at a store. Cross body purse holds money, credit cards, cell, keys, licence, lipstick & a comb. I keep a tote bag in the car with all my other essentials, never know when you need your make up or coupons,

Comment

I find very useful to carry a purse or a tote bag with me, usually I sew them so I can make them just the way I want them to be
          I like a medium size so I can fit quite a lot of things without becoming too heavy
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Medium sized xbody w/my wallet inside. Yes, I made both of them myself.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by tsladaritz View Post
              ameribag healthy back bag - sz med to large. I always tend to go back to these. love the pockets and ease on my shoulder.
              I have several other bags and wallets for quick trips, travel, etc. but these tend to be my favorite
              I love my Ameribag and it's the only purse I own! I didn't carry a purse until my sis gifted me with an extra small Ameribag. (I used to wear cargo pants and stuff everything in the pockets.) My Ameribag is just large enough to carry a small wallet, cell phone, pen, paper, lip gloss and my asthma inhaler. It's a soft bag and you can put it across your body or carry it on your shoulder. Since I can't cram everything I own into it, I can carry it around without shoulder and neck pain.
              :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Only if I have to! I hate purses. I want my hands free when I shop ---free of worry about a purse!. Carry cash, id, debit cards in a pocket business card holder and that goes in my back pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
                  Karen this is cute! Did you make it? What pattern is it? What size is it? Loving it!
                  I did, out of an old pair of my Rockies jeans. It is the Chloe Saddlebag pattern from RLR Creations on Craftsy, getting ready to re-launch a little later today with the new large size added. This is the large, 12" wide, 9" tall and 3.5" wide. Medium is 10 by 8 by 3 and small is 7.5 by 6.5 by 2.5". The pattern is on sale for approximately 48 hours

Oh, and if you want to make a wallet/wristlet to match the pattern bundle for the Chloe and Clara is on sale too!

chloe large front clara.jpg
                  Last edited by K. McEuen; August 26th, 2016, 03:59 PM.
                  K is for Karen 😊​..................
                  Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                  T - is it TRUE?
                  H - is it HELPFUL?
                  I - is it INSPIRING?
                  N - is it NECESSARY?
                  K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have a Coach purse that yes I carry everyday. I'd call it medium size. Large enough for keys (office and home), cash, credit cards, batteries for my hearing aids, ink pen, etc.

Comment

No, just a small silk pouch with a little rope to use like a cross body bag. I only carry my ID and debit card. I have totes in the car for groceries. I did carry one when my girls were little, but I needed more stuff then.
                      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I carry some iteration of the NCW with a cross body strap. Here's my summer version!

image.jpg

Whoops! Upside down!

Comment

I carry a Bow Tuck purse in the smaller size. Since I started making these and using them I find that I can't use any other style. Love all the pockets.

Comment

I always carry a purse...I have a lot of stuff I need to tote around with me. I hardly ever take any of my stuff out of my purse but I have it with me.
                            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

My DH likes to give me bags for presents. I think its an easy gift and he knows they always makes me happy. I tend to carry the same one all the time loaded down with junk I think I have to have with me. I keep little treats in it also to give to my grandbabies and character band aides for them. Why did kids love band aides so much?

Comment

I always carry a purse -- one large enough to hold all the stuff I feel I need with me. Mine has 4 zippered sections & holds a lot. A more interesting question might be: What do you carry in your purse or bag? I remember some of those TV shows where the host would ask the audience if they had such & such an item in their purses. That got pretty interesting & funny at times. Maybe even embarrassing for some.

Comment

Working...
                                X