Any Excel Guru's here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Excel Guru's here?

I need help with creating formulas for a time sheet! uhg! I hardly use Excel but I am part of a flex-time committee for my office and we are setting up the time-sheets so people can track their flex time, and I got sacked with it.

If you have any expertise that you would be willing to share I'd really appreciate it! Right now I'm trying to teach myself but it's slow goin!

Re: Any Excel Guru's here?

I use an Excel spreadsheet for bookkeeping for our apartments but I'm the furthest thing from a guru. Good luck learning, I find the program frustrating. I just learned how to insert lines and columns....go figure.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'm happy to try to help, I use Excel quite a lot in my profession (accounting). Can't promise that I'll be of assistance, but feel free to drop me an email or PM me.

Comment

I might be able to do it Wendy, depends on how intricate it might be. I use to do them for the office occasionally last year. PM me.
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I found Excel time sheet templates at calculatehours.com. I haven't used these but you might want to take a look.
          Last edited by quiltsRfun; August 26, 2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
            I'm happy to try to help, I use Excel quite a lot in my profession (accounting). Can't promise that I'll be of assistance, but feel free to drop me an email or PM me.
            That right there. I was going to say, you need an accountant to help you. They are magicians with Excel.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Emails/PM's sent!

xoxo

Comment

I can likely help too, if the others don't come through. I work in payroll, so have lots of timesheets and spreadsheets with formulas. So just PM me with your details if needed and I can work on it.

Comment

Let me know if you need help....
                  Barbara
                  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySweetPeas

Comment

You guys are all amazing! Thanks!

Will let you know if Caroline and I get stuck! xoxox

Comment

Lynda.com has videos that teach Excel [and lots of other softwear] which are excellent. It is worth what they charge per month and you can join for only one or two months to learn something new. Good luck!
                      Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

Working...
                      X