Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those in Italy, please respond if possible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those in Italy, please respond if possible.

We have forum members in Italy, right? Prayers that they are safe and far away from the terrible earthquake.

Did some searching and I believe Juliet Taylor to be in or around 2 hours from the centre of the earthquake, but I am not 100% percent sure. I do hope that she will be able to reach us.
    Last edited by Monique; August 24, 2016, 08:01 PM.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Those in Italy, please respond if possible.

I hope they are ok.I am sending prayers for all the people in Italy affected by the quakes.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

This is such a tragedy. I've been praying for our members in Italy.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I just sent her an email. Should I hear something, I'll let you know. But I'm sure, if she is okay, and gets my message, she will come on the forum herself. Her last post here was on the 18th, and her last blog post was on the 17th.
        If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I am sorry to say that as of this time, I have not heard from Juliet. I keep checking several times a day.
          If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

If she is in the area of the earthquakes I am sure there are significant power disruptions and intermittent internet. Hopefully we will hear soon!

Comment

sorry everyone, I did not mean to make you worry

I'm alive and well. Although my family comes from Rome, I live in Trieste which is up north in Italy, so I'm very far away from the earthquake. Actually right now I'm even more far away, this is way it took me so long to check my email, because I'm on vacation in South Tyrol (so I'm even up more north than from home) for two weeks of hiking with my husband.

My heart is very saddened by the tragedy that happened in those cities in Italy, like "Amatrice" for example, because EVERYTHING is destroyed. Tons of people lost their homes, a lot lost their lives, family got separated... it's a very dramatic moment.

Dear Sylvia, I wrote you back and came fastly here to reassure everyone. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers
              My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

It is wonderful to hear from you and to know that you and your family are fine.

Comment

So glad you are OK, keeping all affected by the earthquake in our prayers.

Comment

The pictures are heart rending. Glad to know all is well with Juliet.
                    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

So glad to hear you are safe and sound and that your family was not affected. It is extremely sad to see what is happening. Hopefully things settle down soon and the healing can begin! xox

Comment

Thank God you are safe. Thanks for letting us know.
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                        X