X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied
    Re: my tickets are booked!!!

Definitely pays to know people in the right places. hahaha Have a fun and safe trip.

Leave a comment:

• stitching woman
    replied

Great news look forward to seeing you.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Oh Pat that is so wonderful for you. I hope you won't worry too much about MM while you are away and that you are able to enjoy the retreat to the fullest. Aren't we related somehow?

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

Did you finish all your goodies?

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Yes, for the retreat. I told MM I did not want to go because of his medical issues and he got cranky about that, so I am heading back on Thursday instead of Saturday and will be gone two extra days!!

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

I think I am a long lost relative, can she get me a free ticket too. Just kidding. Have a great trip!

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Is this for the forum retreat? I hope you have a great time! Save some fabric for everyone else!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    started a topic my tickets are booked!!!

my tickets are booked!!!

My daughter who works for the airlines booked my tickets today. She told me I had to go in and choose my seats....flying there I got row 26!!! Flying home, row 28!!! Was not very happy, but hey it's free! I told her and somehow I am in row 10 on the aisle both directions!!!

Best part is she gave me two positive seating tickets which mean I am not flying standby and I can't be bumped from the plane!!!
Working...
X