my tickets are booked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my tickets are booked!!!

My daughter who works for the airlines booked my tickets today. She told me I had to go in and choose my seats....flying there I got row 26!!! Flying home, row 28!!! Was not very happy, but hey it's free! I told her and somehow I am in row 10 on the aisle both directions!!!

Best part is she gave me two positive seating tickets which mean I am not flying standby and I can't be bumped from the plane!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: my tickets are booked!!!

Is this for the forum retreat? I hope you have a great time! Save some fabric for everyone else!
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I think I am a long lost relative, can she get me a free ticket too. Just kidding. Have a great trip!

Comment

Yes, for the retreat. I told MM I did not want to go because of his medical issues and he got cranky about that, so I am heading back on Thursday instead of Saturday and will be gone two extra days!!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Did you finish all your goodies?
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Oh Pat that is so wonderful for you. I hope you won't worry too much about MM while you are away and that you are able to enjoy the retreat to the fullest. Aren't we related somehow?
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Great news look forward to seeing you.
              Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Definitely pays to know people in the right places. hahaha Have a fun and safe trip.
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Pat, so happy you got your tickets! Can't wait to meet you. That means you'll get to be there for the birthday bash too! My sis and I are coming Friday to go to Rob's trunk show. The tickets are free, you should see if there are any available. Just look on Evenbrite.
                  Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                    Did you finish all your goodies?
                    No!!! Going to try again tomorrow to see whether or not I can sew yet. I'd say it's pretty iffy.

I should go to the doctor, but if they told me I need surgery, I won't do it till after the trip anyway, so I may as well wait another month...........
                    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Yippeee! So glad that your tickets are booked. Can't wait to meet you in person Don't worry about the favors, I am just glad that you are able to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
                        Yippeee! So glad that your tickets are booked. Can't wait to meet you in person Don't worry about the favors, I am just glad that you are able to come.
                        I quit worrying about them about a month ago......
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Pat have a great time at the retreat.Your pretty lucky to be able to get free tickets,i'm surprised they haven't found a way to stop that already.Make sure to enjoy even if you can't sew.Look in all the shops for me please I've never been and don't know when I ever will get there.
                          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
                            Pat have a great time at the retreat.Your pretty lucky to be able to get free tickets,i'm surprised they haven't found a way to stop that already.Make sure to enjoy even if you can't sew.Look in all the shops for me please I've never been and don't know when I ever will get there.
                            Oh Joan.....I'll be happy to look in all the shops for you! We really need to take more advantage of being able to go places. We've only taken a handful of trips since she stared working there.
                            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

So excited for you Pat! Have a great time!!!
                              ~Kathy~

Comment

Working...
                              X