What I did on my 3 days alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I did on my 3 days alone!

So, I had 3 days without distractions of any kind-DH gone on a guys trip-I had big plans, dust & mop floors then sew, sew, sew. Dusting and mopping done, a few loads of laundry and then I sat down to sew but instead took down my temporary design wall, and painted the ugly/dark/hunting themed paneling to match my sewing room. After finishing the 3rd coat of paint I am anxious for it to dry so I can put up some more cute stuff tomorrow!
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Re: What I did on my 3 days alone!

Sounds like you've had a productive day!

Comment

At first I was thinking he gets a little get away and your cleaning. But now I get your plan.
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

You sure have been productive. I need some of that energy and motivation.

Comment

Wow. You chose to work instead of play, but I suppose in the long run, you'll have a lot of enjoyment from it and it is probably a project you wouldn't have tackled if anyone was around.
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

Sounds like you are getting things done that you have wanted to do for a while. Enjoy your alone time, no matter how you spend it.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X