Hooting and Sewing Night Owl @,@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooting and Sewing Night Owl @,@

Well hoot dee hoo! How are you? I'm watching old basketball classic games and alternating between the Halloween and St. Nicholas counted cross stitches. Last night I was browsing needle books and quiet books on Etsy and eBay. Lots of cute ideas! If you don't know what to do with little strips of fabric, a needlebook could be the answer! https://www.etsy.com/listing/2535534...=sr_gallery_29

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2574177...-shop-header-0

What up in your woods?

Re: Hooting and Sewing Night Owl @,@

Hoot hoot not too much up here now that my Dad is gone home.Last night we had to go to Logan airport to pick up my DS and his girlfriend because they were returning from their cruise.When we picked him up he sounded like he was dying he has a terrible cough he went to the Dr today and found out it is Bronchitis.Kim you must really love cross stitch,I would like to do it but it is to hard on my eyes.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Watching the Olympics and not sewing much.
      Tomorrow I have to take Dad to the hospital for a surgical procedure to repair the fistula where the plug in the tubes for his dialysis. It popped open yesterday, sending him to the ER. (It's not good to have a major artery spewing all over your rehab room.)
      I have a book loaded on the Kindle and a hand sewing project in the bag, hopefully that will be enough.
      Happy hooting! cathy
      Be who you are and say what you feel
      because those who mind don't matter,
      and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Just got home from DD's. Had the kids this evening, so no sewing for me tonight. Will continue working on my favors tomorrow, until kid time again.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be on the road again! Leaving Chicago tomorrow. It's about -18 hour straight drive but we meander. First night will be only 1/2 hr away but the room is free and there's lots of fun things to do. 1/2 price meals too. Will go to southern Indiana to visit Steve's sister for an overnighter. Then on to visit an acquaintance's quilt shop in WV for an overnighter. Then it's 7 1/2 hrs to home. So I won't be productive for at least the next week.

Packing and laundry almost done. Hope to get out of here by rush hour. Y'all take care of yourselves .....

Comment

Woke up way too early this morning, but its my own fault I have my days and nights mixed up. I went with my DD and GD yesterday to "meet the teacher" . I can not believe how short the summer was. First full day of school is this Thursday, seems the kids have less and less of a summer. They say the make it up with longer breaks through out the year but I just don't see it. DH has the downstairs bedroom tore up removing a fireplace and he is going to paint. Since he has retired I think he works harder than he did when he was working a full time job.

Comment

Working...
            X