No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: interesting....

That story didn't go very far. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

My local Michael's doesn't sell fabric, don't know if that's the way it is nationwide, but I wonder my local will start selling fabric soon now?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
        That story didn't go very far. lol
        Looks like it was just posted today. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
          My local Michael's doesn't sell fabric, don't know if that's the way it is nationwide, but I wonder my local will start selling fabric soon now?
          The one in Tacoma just started carrying fat quarters. It's way in the back on the left hand side as you face the back of the store. They had nothing I would buy.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Michaels does carry some fabrics, fat quarters and some 1 and 2 yard put ups. We also sell batting and other quilting things like rulers and rotary cutters and mats. Not a big selection but the basics.
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've seen some notions in Michaels but not any fabric. I'll have to check the back corner next time I'm there.
              Cindy

Comment

My local Michaels doesn't sell fabric (that I know of, I haven't been in for a while). The one I go to when we're away at the condo does have fabric, and I made a lap size quilt top out of some fabric that I really love that I bought there. I also bought a small piece of real leather there - which I just used this week to make the ends of a guitar strap

Comment

I received an email from Hancock about "opting outof email" regarding the new owner will be doing their online aspect of Hancock. To be honest, I didn't read this indepth just opted out

Comment

I just got that same email. They (Michaels) are taking over the online fabric selling of Hancocks and have everyones email info, if you gave it to Hancocks to receive their mailers. They also have your home address, phone number, etc.
                    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Our Michaels sells some fat quarters and some sewing supplies. More supplies than fabric. Come to think of it, I believe our local AC Moore sells the same.

Comment

Yep, I got the email too, I'm not under the impression they will begin a fabric business, just taking over intellectual property and databases.... It's a bargain what they paid for it all, I don't foresee them going big into fabric, where would they squeeze it in?!?

Comment

Sounds like they might be doing something with the online business.

http://hancockfabrics.com

Comment

Working...
                          X