Are the Night Owls out tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Night Owls out tonight?

I just wanted to stop in and say hi.I haven't seen any Night Owl post lately ,because with my Dad here I was in bed to early.This morning we were up at 4:30 am to get ready to drive my Dad into Boston to the airport.We were on the Mass Pike by 60 and it was bumper to bumper traffic all the way in to Boston.We had a nice visit while he spent a month here.I haven't touched a piece of cloth in all that time though.I got my catalog yesterday and finally looked at it tonight ,I saw lots of things I might need to have.I hope all is well in your part of the forest.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Re: Are the Night Owls out tonight?

Things are fine here. We had some thunderstorms go through but no damage here. I'm still working on St. Nicholas #3.

Comment

I'm glad things are fine there.Did the rain bring cooler weather?
      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

We have been having some lightening and thunder for a couple of hours but no rain yet. Otherwise, it is a quiet night.

Comment

I'm here, just watching the tube. I'm frustrated though. I got off the phone with dd talking about baby's first b' day party and told her I was going to make Asian turkey meatball lettuce wraps. My Stepdd already took dibs on sweet an sour meatball lettuce wraps. Grrr!

Poop. lol
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

It's 3am for me and I sit here unable to sleep. Can't use the sewing machine since it will wake everyone up. Dragged a table runner to the couch with me to hand sew the binding.

Comment

Yeah, it is a cold front going thru that caused the storms. I'm ready for fall.

Comment

Well, look on the bright side: now you have a reason to browse Pinterest for recipe ideas!
                Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
                http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

That's the first thing I did! lol
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                  X