My brother Tommy, my brother Andrew, and now my DH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My brother Tommy, my brother Andrew, and now my DH

Positive thoughts headed your way. You have had more than your share to deal with.
    Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Comment

Cyndi, I am so very sorry for this very upsetting news. I don't know the right words to tell you how sorry I am for all the grief you have endured and for what you and your husband are going through and facing now.

I will keep both of you in my prayers for healing and strength.

Comment

No brilliant words Cyndi-just know I am thinking about you. I do so wish I could be more helpful. So sorry for all your troubles.
        Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Oh Cyndi. Life is relentless sometimes. Hugs.

Comment

I hate that your family is going through this. Praying for good news for your husband. Hugs.
            Bec

Comment

Keeping your family in prayers and may you have more than enough to deal with all this. Praying for a good report and a full speedy treatment and full recovery. God loves you and so do so many.

Proverbs 17:22

22 A happy heart is good medicine,
              but low spirits sap one’s strength.

May God richly bless you daily..
              Kay

Comment

Cyndi I'm so sorry to hear the news about Jonas.I will keep you and yours in my daily prayers.There is a good chance that everything will be ok,my Dad was diagnosed about 8 years ago and it had spread to his bladder so he had the surgery and radiation and now he is 77 and still healthy.He has a catheater but I remind him that is a side effect of being alive.He swims at the y every other day and does laps in the pool he is doing great.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Cyndi, hugs and prayers. So sorry to hear the news of your dh.

Comment

Oh my goodness. You have been through so much recently. Fingers crossed that Jonas has indeed caught it early and his treatment and recovery are both swift. Prayers said for your family.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Cyndi - prayers for you and your family.
                      ***Kathy***

Comment

Sending hugs and have you on my Prayer list. It sure has been a rough & rocky road for you this year...
                        Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                        :icon_wave:

Comment

Oh Cyndi... praying for you today, and adding you to our prayer list at church.
                          You have been through so much in such a short time.
                          A great big bear hug to you my friend.

Comment

More tests today. We have a CAT scan and a bone scan scheduled for this afternoon. These will tell us if his cancer has spread to other parts of his body. We're hoping for the best when these results come back.
                            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for good test results!
                              *~* Myrna *~*
                              *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Cyndi....we'll be praying for the very best test results.
                                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X