My brother Tommy, my brother Andrew, and now my DH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My brother Tommy, my brother Andrew, and now my DH

I am so sorry, Cyndi. You have had much more than enough! I will keep you and Jonas in prayer.

Comment

Prayers for you and Jonas. I am sorry you are going through this again.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Cyndi
        OMG! How awful for you! Please know that I am praying for you & your family during this time. Please keep us updated on Jonas. May God give you the strength in the coming days.

Gina

Comment

Cyndi so sorry you and Jonas are facing this. We have received the dreaded cancer report with my DH years ago.....I know how scary it can be. Thankfully, Jonas was having yearly checkups. Will be praying for both of you. Hugs to you and keep on quilting.....and creating those wonderful projects.
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I'm so terribly sorry about your husband. Hopefully his cancer is the slow growing type and that he will be able to be treated and cured. My thoughts and prayers are with you all....Love, Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Cyndi-oh my! I simply have no words for all this. Please take care and know that we are all thinking of you.

Comment

Prayers going up for you and your family. You have probably heard this over and over but hope I can give a bit of comfort telling you my FIL is a prostate cancer for going on 10 years now and doing remarkably well.
                (((((((hugs)))))))
                Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Oh Cyndi - I am so sorry to hear about Jonas. I will surely be sending up the prayers for you both. Sending lot of {{{{HUGS}}}} your way too!!!!

Comment

Oh Cyndi, this is a terrible shock. Your family has gone through so much. But by this being discovered early, Jonas will be OK once he is treated. We're all praying for your family. I'm glad for you that quilting gives you a healing peace in the midst of so many people in your family being struck with cancer.

Comment

I would discourage the use of radioactive seeds for treatment of prostate cancer. One of my friends had the seeds, but developed leukemia, which is one of the possible side effects of that treatment. He died just a few weeks later!

So sorry, Cyndi. May God give you the strength for all you're coping with. You're in my thoughts & prayers. Keep on quilting!

Comment

Oh, Cyndi! My heart is just breaking for you. Your husband will be in my prayers.
                        Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh, Cyndi... how wonderful of you to share your heart and your gift with all of us. Praying for God's arms to be wrapped very tightly around you and yours, and that you all are very much aware of His great love and presence.
                          Blessings and hugs,
                          ~ Sally \0/

Comment

Well you have my prayers as well, of course. Hoping the outcome is what you are hoping for. Early detection is key.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Cyndi, prayers that it's in its early stages and it can be treated successfully. It sounds like Jonas has been doing all the right things. Keep us posted.

Comment

Cyndi, I'm so sorry. Jonas and you are in my prayers.
                                *~* Myrna *~*
                                *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Working...
                                X