hello from the Grand Duchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from the Grand Duchy

This is just a little hello from the Grand Duchy to all my quilting buddies.

Haven't been quilting that much, but sewing and knitting for another grandchild to be born. Charel will have a baby brother by the end of September. He'll be called Poli (Paul). So there I am creating all kind of stuff using up some of my stash. Like Rudy here

P1050461 copie.jpg

Rudi will be put in the crib, so Poli doesn't hurt his head.

I also knitted some small stuff to make some thank you notes for the baby shower. Now on to some more projects. Have a nice quilting, sewing and knitting day. Be creative
    Attached Files
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: hello from the Grand Duchy

Good to see you and learn there's a new grandchild on the way. Poli will love his Rudi.

Comment

Great hearing from you, Michele. Congratulations on the new grandson. Everything you make is always so special. Take care and keep in touch...(((HUGS)))
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Such good news from you! Enjoy preparing for little Poli's arrival! The things you have already made for him are just darling!

Comment

How lovely that Charel will have a baby brother. Your Rudy is darling, and I hope you will show us the other goodies you create for him.

Comment

Hi Michele, It's so nice to hear from you. Your projects are really sweet. It's nice to change it up once in a while and do something other than quilting.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Congratulations! Really sweet projects for the new baby!
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Congratulations on the future grandbaby! Rudi is just adorable.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Congratulations on the new grandson soon to be born. Those are beautiful gifts.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Michèle, It is so good to hear from you!!! So happy to hear you have a new addition. Don't stay away for so long again. We miss your smiling face.
                    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                    :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Judy View Post
                      Michèle, It is so good to hear from you!!! So happy to hear you have a new addition. Don't stay away for so long again. We miss your smiling face.
                      well thank you for the smiling face. But I always get hooked here, once I start reading the posts and then I don't get much done. DH and I we have such short weeks,; 2 sportsdays and 1 grandchildren/children day that only leaves 4 days of the week. With the house and the backyard my week is just too short.
                      I'll try to become more regular again. Have a nice evening quilting or...... I'm so tired after sports all day, that I just might be reading and falling asleep I guess.
                      sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                      X