No announcement yet.

Today is o0ur 53rd Wedding Anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Today is o0ur 53rd Wedding Anniversary!

Thank you everyone for the congrats....we went to our special restaurant for dinner....
    last week we did go to my favorite place Berlin, Ohio for 2 days...he still uses a cane from his surgery 2 years ago and I am using a cane again because my right hip seems to be getting worse, but I visited 5 quilt shops and did do some major damage with the fabric purchases...
    I have an appointment on Aug. 18th with the hip surgeon....I had the first hip replaced 3 1/2 years ago....I'm hoping this one turns out as well
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Happy Anniversary!! Money can't fix everything it seems that you both figured out the solution.
      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Oh HAPPY DAY FOR YOU AND YOUR DH.

Comment

Carol.. guess what... TODAY is our 48th Anniversary) Great quilting minds do think alike... other than it was so hot in the church that DH almost passed out, but the wine revived him at the alter... Congrats.... I guess this means we will keep them right??

ps... funny,,, my other hip is beginning to act up! We truly are Sisters from "another Mother"....Hugs, B
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Carol, what a wonderful celebration! Happy Anniversary

Comment

Working...
            X