Wedding Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Picture

The wedding yesterday was just beautiful. Today has been a day of rest with two naps and no housework. The photographer just shared a preview with us and this is my favorite. You can't tell it was 93 degrees with 100% humidity! If you want to see any more pictures they are here: http://www.gaddisgraphics.com/thoeleweddingpreview

Thoele+Wedding+5D+028.jpg
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Re: Wedding Picture

She is a beautiful bride.

Comment

A beautiful bride and some great looking pictures. You could never tell how hot it was yesterday.

Comment

Can't get a more beautiful picture, or a more beautiful bride!

Comment

Indeed, she is a beautiful bride. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Wonderful photo of a beautiful bride!

Jeannette

Comment

Gosh, Robin, everything was beautiful - bride, bouquet, dress, cake, pictures - everything!! The little ring bearers are adorable! And you're right, you'd never know it was hot! You deserved a day of rest!!
              Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Such a beautiful bride, and a lovely couple. May they live many years together and bask in the same happiness they felt yesterday.
                You, DF, deserve a break.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

I was in Effingham yesterday and you are so right, it was HOT!!! But it is a beautiful town and you have a beautiful bride. Aren't you glad it's over though!
                  sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful wedding! The bride, the dresses, the cake, everything was so lovely. You have earned a day of rest. Best wishes to them for a wonderful life together.
                    Last edited by seaturtle; July 24, 2016, 10:10 PM. Reason: too many sssss
                    Cindy

Comment

Such a beautiful couple and beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing, Robin.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wow! Just wow, she's beautiful. I'm so glad you had a good time. Rest and be proud.

Comment

Robin everything was so beautiful! What a beautiful Bride and Wedding couple.Can I ask how old she is? She didn't show any sign of heat.
                          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

My daughter is 30 years old. She was in an 8 year relationship during high school and college. Two weeks before she thought she was getting a birthday diamond he called her to break up. It was devastating for her so she waited some time before dating again. It was all meant to be. The parents of the first guy are still friends of ours and they were at the wedding yesterday. She is still sad about the breakup, and still loves Shae dearly.

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
                            Robin everything was so beautiful! What a beautiful Bride and Wedding couple.Can I ask how old she is? She didn't show any sign of heat.
                            Robin
                            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Our grandson was the little blondie. The had to carry a sign up the aisle, which he did, but when he got to the front of church he dropped the sign and ran back down the aisle. Fortunately they kept him in the cry room until the ceremony was over because he wasn't very well behaved. We were just glad he was there, things were a little tense this past week....

Originally posted by GaGa View Post
                              Gosh, Robin, everything was beautiful - bride, bouquet, dress, cake, pictures - everything!! The little ring bearers are adorable! And you're right, you'd never know it was hot! You deserved a day of rest!!
                              Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X