BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE THIS MORNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE THIS MORNING

Hello all my quilting buddies. I just couldn't pass up this beautiful sunrise this morning.Just have to share it with you.
    Hugs and prayers go out to all who need them. You are always in my thoughts. Yall have a wonderful day!
    Attached Files

Re: BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE THIS MORNING

Wow, such beauty in God's creation! Thanks for sharing the pics, and have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

Lin

Comment

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous sky.

Comment

I love early morning and this is one beautiful sunrise thanks for sharing.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Wow! Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. What's your weather prediction for today. Around here we say "Red sky at morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night, sailor's delight." According to that your in for some bad weather today. Curious to see if that's true.
          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Unfortunately, Rhonda, my 'bad' weather is headed your direction - chilly and slow steady rain since shortly before I got up this morning. But, have no fear. Last week we had about 6 days in a row of gorgeous red sunrises and no bad weather in sight.

Thanks for sharing your Kentucky beauty. Love it!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Another beautiful Kentucky sky...Thanks Rhonda and keep any bad weather on your side of the state...please!!!
              *~* Myrna *~*
              *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Rhonda what beautiful Nature along with great photography!! Sunsets are not always easy to photograph but you took gorgeous shots! Love it!
                Linda
                -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful picture.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

You must have been in awe seeing this. Thanks for sharing it!

I love how God uses color and light to make this world so beautiful.

Cyndi
                    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                    X