Apologies to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies to all

I sincerely apologize to all for my recent posts. As I've stated, I have some serious health issues at present. I've been taken to task by a friend for overreacting. Yes, I'm guilty of that as well. Some of the meds I am currently on make me burst out crying for no reason, cause me to be impatient, make me so overly tired I can't tolerate myself, and keep me bouncing of the wall when I really should be resting. None of what I have explained is reason to be nasty to anyone else though. Many people have situations far worse than mine, and I'm reminded of that often. My most humble apologies to everyone concerned.

Thank you for reading this.

Re: Apologies to all

Your meds side effects sound like menopause!

You over reacted some, and others should have chosen their words more carefully. It happens, especially online where you have no vocal inflections to help understand underlying meanings.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. I know how ugly some meds can be to deal with.

Comment

Glad you came back and give us another chance.

Comment

I'm sorry you are going through this. I know how awful it is to have meds mess with your mind and emotions! Glad you decided to give us another chance! This really is the very best forum on the web with some of the kindest and most caring people I've had the pleasure of "virtually" knowing. You will find a lot of support here if you are just a little bit patient. I will often write things in the heat of the moment and now when I do, I wait before hitting that post button until I can read it in a better frame of mind. Just a thought if you are dealing with this regularly. xo

Comment

Apology accepted. Thanks for giving us another chance....sounds to a lot to me, like you are on prednisone...It is an evil, evil...drug....I have been known to turn into a completely different person when I am on that nasty stuff. Many of the members here can attest to that.
            Anyway...give us a chance...most of us don't bite, and are a very friendly, giving bunch.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
              prednisone...It is an evil, evil...drug....I have been known to turn into a completely different person when I am on that nasty stuff.
              Yeah, she is just little Mary Sunshine when on her 'roid rage meds.

**snicker**
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

We accept you and value you just the way you are. We all have some rather major issues to deal with and having a soft place to fall and be encouraged is something everyone needs. This is a wonderful soft place.....you are welcome here.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Sending you some Big Bear Hugs to help you get through the day. Since my illness last year some days I'm pretty PO on everyone and everything so that's when I come and hang out on the forum. Someone will have an interesting question to think about, a pretty quilt to admire or they are just are being plain silly and it helps turn my moodiness away.
                  HUG BEAR.jpg HUG BEAR.jpg HUG BEAR.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                    Yeah, she is just little Mary Sunshine when on her 'roid rage meds.

**snicker**

BAHAHAHAHA!! "Rodi Rage"... Poor Marilyn! OMG Karen you kill me! xox

Comment

I missed the beginning of your post, but it's okay...I understand how some days things are overwhelming...I'm glad you are back to enjoy the forum...
                      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I'm glad you decided to come back to the forum. I think everyone here can understand where you're coming from. Most people here are very friendly and helpful and we have all been on both sides of that equation at one time or another.
                        Cindy

Comment

I know how meds can affect us sometimes. Your apology was sweet and sincere and I am very happy you are back! Here's to new beginnings....
                          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I do understand......
                            meds and site effects....
                            Been there , done that......gotta T- shirt to proof it
                            Wishing you well and understanding for you too.

Forum friends are the best.....ever.

....Bee
                            The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                            ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Thank you for not giving up on the Forum. Hope your medical issues improve every day. Some side effects of meds are just terrible. We understand

Comment

Working...
                              X