France... Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France... Again

I am sick over what has happened in France...and feel totally helpless to do anything about it.... What is our world coming to?

So... I've decided to do the only thing I can do.... I'm making one...just one.....quilted block in red, white and blue.. Probably simple bars, but I haven't decided yet...

Anyway... When I get it done, I'll post it on my FB page, as well as our M* one... Please feel free to join me.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: France... Again

My heart is heavy with all the sorrow for those affected. I will join you in doing a block.
    ***Kathy***

Comment

Thank you, Kathy.... I've decided to make two blocks....one for France, and one for the U.S... My heart is so heavy, for both countries.... We share colors.... And we share sorrow..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Beyond sorrow. I don't know what I'm feeling. My heart feels heavy. Evil beyond words.

Comment

I think I am just going to stop watching the news. I simply can't handle this much sadness! It's so awful what is happening on a weekly basis around the world! So very heartbreaking. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by klgls View Post
            My heart is heavy with all the sorrow for those affected. I will join you in doing a block.
            My block for France.
            FranceFlag.jpg
            ***Kathy***

Comment

My SIL was planning on taking her grown daughter to France on a vacation in three weeks. Now they are undecided if they should go. It just seems like nowhere in the world is safe, even here in the U.S. What is driving the mentality of people hell bent on taking out as many innocent victims as possible. France I am so sorry for this latest tragedy in your country and the loss of all those innocent lives, and so many children.

Comment

Even though most of us want to peacefully coexist, we have to accept that there are some peoples/groups who have no desire whatsoever to coexist with the rest of us.

But we cannot bury our heads or just turn off the news. It is real and I am scared to death especially for those of us with boys that are or will soon be of drafting age.
                Happy Quilting!

Comment

Working...
                X