• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asking for Prayers

Praying, my quilty friend.

Comment

Prayers for your DD that the right opportunity will come along.
      Cindy

Comment

Absolutely I will pray. I was in the same position several years ago. I finally went to a temp agency and worked for a year at the company where I work now before I was hired on in a permanent position. Until something else comes along, a temp agency can be a good way to get a foot in the door, especially in certain occupations like admin assistants or in a tough job market where there might be a lot of applicants for a few jobs. She might also contact the unemployment office to see if she is eligible for any training or tuition assistance. My husband lost his job last year and has been able to find only part-time employment, and he has been eligible for some tuition assistance to take online classes toward a degree. Best wishes for your daughter to find the perfect job for her!

Comment

Prayers being sent.This might be a good time to consider night school,or maybe go to welfare office to see what they can do to help her get her education.
          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Prayers and good wishes for your daughter. She sounds like a hard worker and, as someone who recently reviewed 28 applications for a receptionist/general office manager, those individuals can be difficult to find so I pray someone will see that she would be an asset and hire her!
            Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Prayers and good wishes for her, I have been unemployed and struggled to find work, it isn't easy. Not much I can add to the great advice about.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's advice and prayers. They are heartening and give her hope. Bless this forum and all it's members, you are like a giant hug!

Comment

Working...
                X