"Little C" has a sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Little C" has a sister

Thank you all for your posts for me and my brother Andrew. All are so appreciated.

Many of you followed the adoption saga of my DD's son "Little C." Well, little Christian, now five, has a two year old half-sister who has finally come into care. We have had her for three weeks now. She is a shining star in our lives. We are all completely in love with her. She may stay another week or forever, we don't know. Her mother should NOT be raising a child as she is not a fit parent by any stretch of the imagination. "Little M" has survived by mostly being taken care of by a loving grandmother, who has health problems and can no longer care for her. DD Bethany has an open adoption for Christian, so we have known "Little M" since she was a day old. We can't help but hope that she will be in our family forever.

We of course can't post a picture of "Little M" but here is a picture of our happy boys. Christian is the one on the left.
    Attached Files
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Re: "Little C" has a sister

Looks like "The three Musketeers".... (I just love historical fiction)...) These guys will keep you thinking positive thoughts !!! Hugs, GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Hopefully the division of family services will allow your family to rescue this child. Sometimes they don't make the best choices when their goal is to reunite the birth family at any cost.

Comment

What a happy trio! . I am sure Little M is just as happy to be there too. Here's hoping it's forever.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

What a beautiful picture! They all look so very happy!!

Praying that M can stay in the loving care of you family.
          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Cyndi they are so adorable. A happy trio. What a blessding it would be to have little sister stay forever.
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I'm glad Christian is reunited with his little sister and I hope they can stay together.
              *~* Myrna *~*
              *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Blessings for your DD and Little M and prayers that she gets to stay within your loving family.

Comment

Christisn ceetaunly dies look happy... That smile is wonderful.

I do hope the authorities see that "Little M" should be placed with your loving family... Knowing what you have all been through, and that you can offer her a loving, stable family life should count for something... Good luck... Fingers crossed, and prayers,,,

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Now these three look like trouble and fun at the same time. hahaha Lucky you to have all these youngsters in your life, Cyndi. Good luck with little sister. Hopefully, it will work out so she can be a part of your family as well.
                    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

An adorable trio of fun and mischief. I hope that your daughter will be able to adopt "Little C"'s sister.

Comment

That's an adorable bunch you have there! Keep us updated on Little M. Hope things work out.
                        Cindy

Comment

Cyndi your dd is an angel to be taking in these troubled kids.Christian def. looks happy and fits right in,if your dd is willing I hope little M gets to stay with her brother and parents that will really love her.
                          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Cyndi, little "C" looks so happy! Your dd is for sure a very special person! Again, I hope that little "M" can find a forever home with your loving family. xox

Comment

Working...
                            X