• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    amartin24

• amartin24
    replied
    Re: Why I've disappeared from the forum

Cyndi, so sorry to hear this news of another brother! Prayers for your brother, you, and your family. So glad to hear you are a family of faith! Many times we don't know why God puts us through these trying times but we need to remain faithful and trust. John 16:33

Leave a comment:

• mommadeb

• mommadeb
    replied

Oh Cyndi! Many prayers and hugs out to all of you!

Leave a comment:

• Monique

• Monique
    replied

Oh Cyndi, I am so saddened to hear this news. Prayers going out to you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F

• Andrea F
    replied

Cyndi, I'm so sorry you have to go through this again so soon. Sending positive thoughts and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• songbird857

• songbird857
    replied

Oh. ugh. Cyndi - this breaks my heart. I'll be praying for your family again.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle

• seaturtle
    replied

So very sorry to hear of this. Your family is in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny B

• Ginny B
    replied

Cyndi, so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Suzette

• Suzette
    replied

Cyndi you have been missed! My heart aches for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May God bless each of you with all you need to get through these tough days. Hugs!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom

• stationarymom
    replied

Cyndi I am so sorry to hear this,I will keep you and your family in my prayers.If there is anything we can do please speak up let us know we all care about you.(((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Cyndi, so sorry to hear about your brother Andrew. What a very difficult year your family and you are having. Lifting you up in prayer.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan

• Grandma Nan
    replied

Cyndi there are no words that can comfort you now but just know that your Forum friends are here whenever you have time or inclination to look at the Forum. You can come here for support, you can come here to let off steam or you can come here just as a distraction. This will not answer the many questions you must have right now nor will it heal the hurt and pain you are doubtless going through but just know we will all try to support you in any way we can. We all care about you and your family and even though we are not close by our thoughts and prayers are with you daily. Please take care of yourself as it is so easy to get run down both mentally and physically.

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

How can this be? This is so sad to hear, Cyndi. I certainly understand why you haven't been visiting the Forum of late. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please know that we are all praying for you and your brother.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks

• pcbatiks
    replied

Our sweet Cyndi, we love you and care about you and your family. Know that we are all supporting and praying for you and your brother. You having been carrying this heavy burden for awhile. I pray that God will give you peace to help you through this.

Check in when you feel up to it. We love hearing from you and seeing those beautiful quilts of yours.

Big hug to you.

Leave a comment:

• oldsewer

• oldsewer
    replied

Cyndi, praying for peace for all of you. Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Cyndi, you are very mich missed, but er surely undersrand. Strong family and friends support is so very important. Sending blessings your way that you find a way to make peace with this difficult time. Hugs to all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X