Why I've disappeared from the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I've disappeared from the forum

I did 'see' you on the forum mostly because of your bright happy avatar and I like your forum name and signature.
    My thoughts are with you and your family. I will keep all in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by sew-what2015 View Post
      I did 'see' you on the forum mostly because of your bright happy avatar and I like your forum name and signature.
      My thoughts are with you and your family. I will keep all in my prayers.
      I put up the bright happy smile a long time ago and have decided to keep it no matter what the circumstances are in my life. The same with the quote. I think of it often and it brings me comfort. I really have missed being here and hope to begin stopping back in more often. Thanks for encouraging me, everyone.
      Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Cyndi, so sorry to hear cancer has hit your family so hard. We miss you here, your creativity and cool projects you complete. But family issues take precedence on daily activities. Check back when you are able and know we are thinking of you and praying for your family.

Comment

Our hearts are breaking for you and your family, wish there was more that we could do after prayers.

Comment

Please take care of yourself and allow yourself a little time for renewal. Prayers going up for you and your family.

Comment

Yep, I've missed seeing your posts and your awesome quilts. But I knew about your brother and had him and your family in my prayers. I'm sorry Andrew's cancer is surfacing again. Keep strong and love your brother through it all. We'll be here anytime and I'll keep prayng for you. ((( hugs )))

Comment

I'm so sorry, continued prayers for you and your family.
                May God give comfort to your brother. We are all here for you.

Comment

Cyndi, I'm so sorry about Andrew. We'll be here for you anytime you need us. Sending prayers and hugs your way.
                  *~* Myrna *~*
                  *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Oh Cyndi - I'm so sorry to hear about your brother Andrew. I'll be sending up many prayers for you, Andrew and your whole family as you struggle to get through the difficult months ahead. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you girlfriend!!!!

Comment

Oh Cindy you and your wee adopted boy are often in my thoughts. I'm so very sorry to hear about your brother. Please stay in touch and let us support you. Sending ((((hugs)))) to you and yours. Xoxxo

Comment

Life is so hard and so unfair! Cyndi, I am so very sorry for the difficult road you're walking right now. I hope it comforts you some to know that all of us are beside you, even when we don't know what else to do or say. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

I am keeping you close in thought and prayer.... life can be so unfair.... but i know your faith and natural good nature will get you thru! Stay strong GF.... Keep us posted... GB
                          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Cyndi.....I hardly know what to say except I will keep you and Andrew and all of your family in my prayers. I am saddened by your post and can't figure how you remain strong, except for your faith. I am so happy that you ARE a family of faith. We are tested and sometimes it's hard to "pass" the test, but God is good, and knows your sorrow and your burden. Stay strong and know that your friends here are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
                            A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

So many prayers for you and Andrew. God will hear each one, and may he grant you more than enough to get through whatever needs to be done. May he wrap you so tight in love , that y'all will 'feel' his love. You and your family aren't forgotten, and many people will continue to pray. (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Proverbs 17:22

22 A happy heart is good medicine,
                              but low spirits sap one’s strength.

May God richly bless you daily..
                              Kay

Comment

Cyndi, you are very mich missed, but er surely undersrand. Strong family and friends support is so very important. Sending blessings your way that you find a way to make peace with this difficult time. Hugs to all.
                                Karen
                                Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Working...
                                X