X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grandma nurse
    replied
    Re: a day I won't soon forget.....

Pat, so sorry to hear this news. Prayers go out to you and MM.

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

Oh Pat, I'm so sorry to hear this shocking news. Hopefully the doctor is wrong. Sending positive thoughts and hugs. I wish I were closer.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Oh Pat! If there is anything you need or that I can help with, let me know. I'm closer than most, and I can see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

• JaniceR
    replied

Pat, I am so sorry to hear this very scary news. I do not understand why men will not tell their doctor things they really need to know. I go to the doctor with mine and I am always amazed that he doesn't tell them things that are bothering him that he has told me! So of course I speak up and say what he won't! Can be so frustrating.

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. I know you must be so worried. I'm very sorry you two are having to go through this and pray that all goes well and that he will be just fine!! (And you too!)

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Oh Pat - praying for you and MM...

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Oh, Pat, I'm so sorry! I hope you will be encouraged to know that a good friend of ours also had bladder cancer a number of years ago, but is doing much better now. Lifting my voice to the chorus of prayer going up for both of you.

Also, if MM won't let you go to his appointments with him, has he at least signed a document of some sort to allow you to talk to his medical team? If he has, maybe you could make an appointment for a consultation with the Dr. so you could ask whatever questions you have, and MM wouldn't even have to be there.

Leave a comment:

• LauraP
    replied

Write his doctor a letter telling him everything you think he needs to know then drop it off at the office. The other thing I did with my mother was take a tape recorder so I could listen again when my brain could focus. Also, it backed me up when Mom would argue that the dr didn't say something. Now, with my husband I have a thumb drive that records and then backs up onto the computer. Best thing I ever bought and cheap on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

I am so sorry to hear of this. We will be praying for your family.

Leave a comment:

• lilamath
    replied

Prayers to you and your husband. My husband had an unexpected bladder tumor. He's working on two years cancer free, but it was a long journey along the way. His thoughts were always positive. He had the the little "c", but he had the big C (Christ) that takes care of you and yours. We are both stronger because of his health problems.

Leave a comment:

• Cokie
    replied

Keeping you in prayer during this difficult time. My husband will not allow me to go to the doctor with him, which frustrates me to no end. He's been known to cancel appointments just so I can't go with him. Wish he understood that I want to go out of a desire to help and to have the information that "I" might need if he is unable to provide it at some point, or to ask the questions he might not think about. He has some serious health issues and it would be so helpful to have some of the basic information in case of an emergency. I will pray for the best possible outcome and for peace for you.

Leave a comment:

• alliek
    replied

Praying for healing and a wonderful outcome. Hang in. Stay strong. God Bless.

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

Prayers being said for a complete and speedy recovery. It is in our
    nature to worry. Just take one day at a time. Thank God for modern medicine.

Leave a comment:

• Snip Snip
    replied

Got you and MM in my thoughts and prayers right now. Hoping for the very best outcome.

Leave a comment:

• sewbizzy
    replied

Pat, I'm sending prayers for your husband and you...

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Prayers being said here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X