Welcome to Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Thursday

Cathy - A buck what? A buck deer, a buck rabbit? Not enough info. there to determine what that was all about. Sorry about the friend whose husb. is having dementia.

Sunny & hot here, but so far ~ 10 deg. cooler today than yest., which was 103! I just finished lunch. This a.m. was laundry & mixing up my batch of turkey patties, which I do every 3 wks. This afternoon will be a hair cut for DH. I need to get some dusting & vac'd done. My DGD is coming next week. Maybe there'll be time to work in some sewing somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
      Cathy - A buck what? A buck deer, a buck rabbit? Not enough info. there to determine what that was all about. Sorry about the friend whose husb. is having dementia.
      A goat. Cathy has goats.

It was terribly hot here yesterday as well. I felt like I was melting when I got back from the grocery store.
      K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        A goat. Cathy has goats.
        Oh my! That sounds like a disease diagnosis!

I'm sorry Mr. Reaney, we have tried everything. She's had goats for nearly 30 years, there isn't anything we can do at this point. You will just have to make the best of it.

We do have dairy goats along with chickens and turkeys on our little farm.
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
        X