Welcome to Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Thursday

I watched a robin poach blueberries through our bird netting this morning. I wanted to be mad, but I realized I still had some in the freezer from last year. It was also risking it's life by sticking it's head into the net. I will still go out and brace the net away from the bushes after I harvest this batch.

I'm out to pick up a buck this afternoon. A gal has had her husband slide into dementia and needs to severely reduce the work on the farm. The bucks are usually harder to place due to their unbecoming behaviors during the breeding season. We'll see how he gets along with people and my other two boys. He may be a welcome addition, or a short stay.
    Once that errand is done and a shower taken, I'll get to do some more sewing.

Make it a great day and share a few of your beautiful smiles!
    Hugs, Cathy
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Cathy - A buck what? A buck deer, a buck rabbit? Not enough info. there to determine what that was all about. Sorry about the friend whose husb. is having dementia.

Sunny & hot here, but so far ~ 10 deg. cooler today than yest., which was 103! I just finished lunch. This a.m. was laundry & mixing up my batch of turkey patties, which I do every 3 wks. This afternoon will be a hair cut for DH. I need to get some dusting & vac'd done. My DGD is coming next week. Maybe there'll be time to work in some sewing somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
        Cathy - A buck what? A buck deer, a buck rabbit? Not enough info. there to determine what that was all about. Sorry about the friend whose husb. is having dementia.
        A goat. Cathy has goats.

It was terribly hot here yesterday as well. I felt like I was melting when I got back from the grocery store.
        K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          A goat. Cathy has goats.
          Oh my! That sounds like a disease diagnosis!

I'm sorry Mr. Reaney, we have tried everything. She's had goats for nearly 30 years, there isn't anything we can do at this point. You will just have to make the best of it.

We do have dairy goats along with chickens and turkeys on our little farm.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
          X