Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer drink

Hi

I have been doing my own home made lemonade variations.

Now I have a new favorite.

Mango/pineapple/lemon and mint lemonade.

It is superdelicious!

You make a simple syrup of equal parts sugar and water and heat up the water until the sugar's dissolved.

You take frozen mango and canned pineapple and mix it up in a mixer to a pure. Press the juice of the lemon and put it in the puree.

Put some fresh mint leaves in the simple syrup while it is hot so the mint can infuse the syrup.

Then combine all the elements. I strained the pure because I wanted no pulp this time.

Chill and drink and enjoy!

Of course you can use fresh mango and pineapple, I just did not have that on hand at the time.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Summer drink

Sounds delicious!

Comment

Sounds yummy! I need to plant some mint!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Lorie wish you were closer would gladly share mint and even give you a start, it grows fast and sends out runners lol

Comment

Originally posted by ceiliam View Post
          Lorie wish you were closer would gladly share mint and even give you a start, it grows fast and sends out runners lol
          Thanks for the offer! Next time I'm at the market I'll get some and just plant the cuttings.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
          X