Itchy Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itchy Night Owl

Argh! I had one day with no hives but now a have a couple itchy ones. Other than that things are going well and the sampler is progressing...how are you? @,@

Re: Itchy Night Owl

Hoot hoot Kim I'm glad to hear that your sampler is progressing.I'm sorry you have hives do you know what's causing them? My DH had them almost constantly for about a year.It took that long for his Dr. to decide to do allergy test.We were both on low fat diets and he was allergic to a lot of the starches we were eating like rice,wheat,the list went on and on.I hope you feel better soon.Not much happening in my end of the forest.I had another seizure sometimes they really seem to wipe me out more than others.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Did you ever get some of that Aveeno Anti Itch Cream? It really helps with the itching!!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Making it a not-too-late night. I shall go take a zantac knock-off and get some sleep.

Em went camping with a friend, so I am kidless for a couple of days.
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi all! Kim, I'm sorry about your hives and itching a friend of ours (my DIL'so father) has idiopathic hives (occurring for no known reason), but they calmed right down and the itching stopped as long he was holding his newborn granddaughter last year. I've also heard that lavender essential oil helps.

I finished the Plus Sign quilt and tomorrow I'm going to take a class to learn how to use the long arm machine. There is a place in town where I can rent a longarm machine at their shop to do my own quilting. It's fairly pricey to have someone else do it, plus it's hard to wait for it to get done. It's only $15/hrs to rent the machine, and $12/hrs if you buy a 10 hour block of time.

I just made a very easy baby quilt for my son's friend's baby, and now I'm working on a single Irish chain. It was fun when I was sewing, but now I'm cutting strip sets apart and that's kind of boring.hopefully I'll be able to start sewing again on Friday.

It's been hot here, in the 90's. I'm grateful for AC!

I hope you all are doing well! Good night!
          Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
            Did you ever get some of that Aveeno Anti Itch Cream? It really helps with the itching!!
            It has quit working.

Comment

Working...
            X