Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Is it ok to post my new Blog about my sewing room wall decor on here? Don't want to do the wrong thing...
    TIA
    Hugs
    Rhonda

Re: Question

I don't see why not. Just as long as you aren't trying to use it as a form of advertising or to sell something. If advertising is your goal I'm sure Karen will pipe in and tell you it's a no-no. hahaha If you say something like anyone interested in checking out my blog (insert link here) feel free. I've been making such and such and thought you might like to see what I'm up to. Once they go to your blog they will no longer be in the Forum so it won't matter at that point.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I would follow you! I have one of your sewing room decorations (the wooden sewing machine) and it is really cute. Don't worry if it is not permitted someone will let you know

Comment

A lot of people have blogs on here....they add the link to their signature so people can visit.

Comment

Thanks yall. I appreciate your response.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to be the bad one. I don't like posts with just a link to a person's blog. I follow LOTS of blogs and love reading them and the comments too. But I like doing that on the person's blog, not here. If someone posts just a link to their blog, then I probably won't hop over. Sometimes I'm reading from my phone with limited bandwidth. Mostly I don't trust outside blogs/sites. I hate all the advertising popups and popovers and side notes ad nausea. Some have music or videos that I have to turn off. I hate that. So I won't click.

I think it's great that y'all have blogs. If I see someone's work here on the forum and I really like it, I will click on their signature link and hop over to check out the blog. If I like what I see, I'll add it to my blog list. But I will only check you out if I like what you post here on the forum. Just a post with a link to your blog isn't going to get me to make the click. It's not really participating in the forum, it's more advertising your blog when you do that. And that's not the spirit of the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X